Any.do: To-Do List | Task List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 15 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone around them.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set time, location and recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Quick add - Quickly add tasks by voice or with our powerful auto suggest
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
- Gestures support with intuitive drag & drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove completed tasks from your to-do list.
Not enough? Here's more:
- Clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Any.do moment is your daily planner allowing to do the right things on your todo list
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding email@example.com
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily scheduler, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to, since Any.do is your new post it note with alarms for time sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your check list.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $2.99 a month or $26.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.5.5
Thanks for using Any.do! We are constantly improving our app and delivering these enhancements back to the App Store. Every update is a boost to the app’s stability, speed, and security.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
This version fixes the font issue.
Let me start off by saying, I am a HUGE fan of this app. It has a nice look, and it's very easy to use.
However the app just updated, and for some reason the text is tiny now!! I'm not talking about like, a minuscule change. Like if we were on a computer, the text size WAS like 12, now it's like 5 or 6.
I have bad eyesight, and even with my glasses, it's very hard to read. When I'm typing in a new task I can't see what I'm typing. I tried going into settings to see if there was a way to change it, but there's not.
Aesthetically, it looks great. But they've dramatically reduced the functionality of this app. I'm disappointed. /: I hope they change it back to normal soon, or at least make it an option.
UPDATE: Rated 5 stars cause they changed the text size today, back to something readable!
Easy to learn
I really like the instructions on how to use it last a couple of times. I liked meeting the team when I completed my first task. It was different than any other app. More engagement from the developing team. I like the way the app claps and is very positive and motivating. I would like to request more rewards, clapping, trophies, and standing ovations. Maybe even add a "goal of the week" task with a big champion party! Lol
Still the best!
The task automatically rescheduled notification bar is a great improvement, instead of it dropping down and viewing the Upcoming tasks section and then having to go back up! Thank you!
(iOS) Still badly needs a way to designate a new task as Someday instead of having to drag it all the way down through all of Tomorrow's tasks and all of the Upcoming tasks. Please!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 56.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.DO Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$2.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$22.99