Any.do: To-Do List, Calendar, Reminders & Tasks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, Lifehacker
Over 15 million people rely on Any.do to stay organized and GET THINGS DONE! It's the simplest most powerful combo of to-do list & calendar.
Any.do's to-do list lets you:
● SYNC SEAMLESSLY in real time between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet.
● GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time or when you reach a particular location, so you never forget a thing.
● WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks, for increased productivity.
Any.do's calendar lets you:
● EASILY VIEW your events and tasks for the day, week, or month.
● SYNC SEAMLESSLY with your phone’s calendar and your facebook events, so you don’t miss anything.
● QUICKLY SCHEDULE MEETINGS with smart calendar coordination with your colleague’s schedule.
● FOLLOW UP WITH TASKS after a meeting, while it's still fresh in your head.
The Any.do Assistant takes care of tasks right from your to-do list. For a small fee it can do your:
● Gift shopping
● House cleaning
● Grocery shopping
● Home Repairs
● ...and much much more, so you don't have to.
THE ASSISTANT SAVES YOU TIME FOR THE THINGS THAT MATTER, like being with your family or even reading a book!
Want more? No problem. You can also:
● FOCUS with a daily Moment to prioritize tasks for today, tomorrow, and someday.
● QUICK-ADD tasks by voice, with our smart auto-suggest, by email, or through integrations with Alexa and more.
● BE DETAILED by attaching sub-tasks, notes, and files, including from Dropbox or Google Drive (Gdrive).
● TAKE NOTES whenever you get an idea for a to-do, a book to read, or a vacation to take.
Get the productivity boost you're looking for in a single app which combines a calendar, to-do list, and a smart assistant who'll do tasks for you so you don't have to. Getting Things Done (GTD) has never been easier! Use it for home life, work life, and anything in between.
People use Any.do as a calendar, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, a daily planner, day scheduler, and much much more to reach their goals. Best of all, this life manager is free for basic use!
Any.do's basic to-do list + calendar is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to the Any.do daily moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $2.99 a month or $26.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
The Assistant service has a 10-15% service fee in addition to the cost of completing your to-do list task. It's rolling out now, so if you want to get on the waitlist early, just go to sign up in the app.
What's New in Version 4.9.0
BIG UPDATE for iOS 10:
● Siri & Reminders integration - You can now ask Siri "Remind me to..." and she'll add it automagically to Any.do (supports Mac and Apple watch as well!)
● Amazing new widget with Calendar events - supercool!
● Shiney new calendar event page
● Various bug fixes and stability improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Just what I needed!
I have been using this app for two days and I love it. The "Plan My Day" feature is so helpful. It requires me to re prioritize each task and resets the reminders. This is a huge time saver and perfect for when I don't get to a particular task as scheduled but need to remember it later in the day, next day or later in the week. I signed up for the subscription so I can share and edit tasks with my teenager. I can see when he has completed items. It saves our face to face time for conversations and enjoying time together and keeps tasks all business. I'm getting less arguing so far! He can also send me a list of things he needs for school or home and it syncs in with my other tasks. No more searching texts to remember that he needs more highlighters! While I could stay organized the old fashioned way, I am so grateful for the way this program does so much of the organization for me. There is also a calendar view that syncs with your iCal. You can see both scheduled activities and task for each day. It can be added as a widget on the control panel screen on an iPhone. Try the free version first and you will fall in love. It does bug you to upgrade but I was happy to do so.
Best productivity app ever
I've tried many apps that claim to help track to-do lists, but have never stuck with any of them for more than a few days. But this app is different. I love the how easy it is to use and it's integration with other voice capture systems like Amazons Alexa. The quality of voice to text recognition is excellent. I have it installed on my iPhone, laptop and work computer, meaning my to-do list is always easily on hand. There's also a great feature that alerts me each morning at 7am of what's important that day, and offers rewards and positive feedback when I get my to-dos done. The only thing missing is a documented API that would allow me to write my own programs to interface with my to-do lists. I'm into building my open home automation system using RaspberryPi's and would love to build an electronic chalk board for my kitchen walk that lists all my to-dos, and allows me to write on the chalk board and have the text converted into a to-do item.
This is a very good app. I want to thank the designers. I just have one recommendation. I have 8 daily task. It would be very helpful if I can see a graph or something similar, about how I am functioning. For example, I like the app to tell me that I have completed task X successfully 10 days in a row. Or I was not successful in completing task Y, in a monthly view. Only 20 percent of the month I completed this task. This feature would be very helpful to help me organize and improve my schedule. I wish this can be added to the app. Thanks :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.do
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$2.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$17.99
- 50% Off Premium Monthly Plan$2.99
- Any.do pro subscription$17.99
- Any.do pro subscription - 1 platform$24.99
- Any.do pro subscription$4.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan - 1 platform$24.99
- Any.do pro subscription$35.99
- Any.do pro subscription$2.99