Anybuffer is a place to store and organize everything you want. Links, images, documents, text, email - you name it! Your items where you need them, synced across devices with iCloud.
- Drag&drop items from anywhere
- Paste from Clipboard
- Add from Files or Photos
- Use system wide Share Extension
- Drag&Drop or add it from
- Create shelves to reduce clutter
- Use Trash to restore accidentally deleted items
- Drag&Drop items anywhere
- Use share or copy filter for items and individual representations
- Use filters to export items in groups
Handy archiving features
- Drag one or several items to Archive pane to create compress them
- Drag folder from external app to instantly Zip it
- Double tap on shelf icon to Zip all of its content
No ads, no creepy analytics, no integration with third-party services. Your data is safe&secure on your devices.
A couple of nasty bugs were introduced in the previous release... :(
Fixing it as soon as I can:
- Item removal may cause a crash
- Dark theme glitches
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity and Easy to Navigate
I think similar apps should take notes for their own good. I was a little iffy with the app at first also, but that was resolved almost immediately upon opening the app and just looking at the tidiness of anything I moved from l outside apps.
Simple solution to send content between apps
Simple and elegant solution to send content from one app to another. It really extents functionality of standard drag and drop and makes it more reliable and simple to use.
Share doesn't work...
Terrific idea. After a couple weeks of saving articles via the share extension I went to the app to organize the saved items. Imagine my dismay when the inbox was completely empty...
Developer Response ,
Can you please reach out to me directly? This is one of the most popular use cases, and it is usually rock solid...
Email: email@example.com or Twitter DM: @amebalabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.