The all new AnyConvert !!
Convert various units easily with this app. It offers a total of 478 Units in 24 categories. The app is designed to make conversions from one unit to another as simple as possible. AnyConvert contains categories like currency, data size, fuel efficiency, length, etc… For a full list see below.
- Fade out categories and units you never need
- Rearrange units and categories by drag and drop
- Choose a color scheme to fit the appearance to your liking
- Always up to date currencies. Let the app automatically update currencies or update manually.
Categories of units
- Data size
- Fuel efficiency
- Image Resolution
- This is a major update. Free for everyone who already purchased the first version
- Completely new design
- Added currencies and a lot of other new categories and units
- You can now fade out categories and units you never need
- You can rearrange categories and units by drag and drop
- You can choose a color scheme to fit the appearance to your liking
- Calculation errors fixed
- Various bug fixes
- Much faster loading time
- Stability improvements
Please contact me if you
… encounter general problems with the app
… find miscalculations
… require other categories or units
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since I upgraded to High Sierra this app crashes on startup, must need an update.
Need command+c functionality from unit text fields, not sure why such basic functionality is missing.
Other than that, I use this program a lot when figuring out stuff for my CNC machine.
Please update it, thanks.
Does what it says and looks good when doing it.
There's one thing I was missing on my Mac, and that was a conversion app. I know there are a few, but I've kept using the web to do my conversions. Then I saw this offered and said, why not?
After installing it, I was pleased with the interface. Clean and obviously well designed. I've had no issues in using the convertor and it does exactly what it says and does it well. There's not much to be said about it, so if you need a convertor app for your Mac I would warmly suggest this good looking app.
Needs to allow for user additions
While the description of this app sounds appealing, its really too basic for much use. Many of the conversions are metric prefixes, which anyone with knowledge of the metric system should be able to perform in their head.
My low rating however, is because the user cannot add their own units.
As a free app, it's worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.