By Florian Schimanke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** COMPATIBLE WITH WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT FOR IOS ***
With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote and many more.
No more unexpectedly replaced fonts in presentations because the iPhone or iPad does not know them. The perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
Extremely easy to use. An extensive FAQ and an introductory tutorial help you to understand the app.
Check out this video tutorial: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
- Add new fonts as .ttf, .ttc or .otf file using iTunes file sharing or the „Open in…“ dialog from other apps like Mail or Dropbox
- Add single fonts or multiple fonts as a ZIP- or TTC-file
- Install single fonts or multiple fonts at once
- Preview your fonts in AnyFont’s storage
- Access FontBundles.net from within AnyFont
- Optional bundle of 1,000+ fonts (In-App Purchase)
- Complete list of all installed fonts on the device
- Support for 3D Touch
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numbers, Keynote and Pages
- Office Suite Pro
- and many other apps!
AnyFont website: http://www.anyfont-app.com/
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with AnyFont. With AnyFont you can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
NOTE II: Some fonts using Cyrillic or Asian characters are not supported by this way of installing fonts.
NOTE III: You don't have to purchase the optional font bundle to use AnyFont. You can always add your own fonts to install them on your device.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Fixes a problem with adding fonts from iCloud Drive.
Thanks for buying AnyFont! If you like this update, please leave a positive rating or review on the App Store.
Please also check out my new app: Lightning Deals Reminder!
Get Fonts Onto Your iPad or iPhone!
This is great! Before I found this app I didn't know it was possible to add typestyles (fonts) to iOS. I was skeptical, but it really works. They get installed via profiles in Settings. Any app that uses the standard iOS typestyles can use your installed typestyles.
The easiest ways to get typestyles to your device:
1. If you want to transfer fonts that are on your computer (laptop or whatever), zip the font file(s) and email them to yourself or save them to iCloud Drive. Then, with your iPad or iPhone, open the email in the Mail app, tap the zip file and tap "Open In…" From there, open the file into this app, AnyFont.
2. There are lots free and commercial typestyles on the web. Many of the free ones are junk, so experiment to see what's good. You can use an alternate browser like iCab Mobile or GoodReader to download these fonts. Then, use the share icon (looks like a square with arrow pointing out of it) to send the font to AnyFont.
This app is awesome
I use another app that uses fonts so this is absolutely awesome perfect for what I'm needing
I don't know...
Maybe I have done something wrong. But I could not get any of the fonts to work on my iPhone 6s. I looked at the tutorial and everything. Who knows? To me it was a waste of money. Unfortunately I am uninstalling.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Florian Schimanke
- © Florian Schimanke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Bundled Fonts$0.99