AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipes
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create and share grocery shopping lists and recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
→ Featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
== FEATURES ==
• AnyList is fast. Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type. Add items by voice with Siri and Reminders Import.
• AnyList is organized. Common grocery items are automatically categorized, and you can create custom categories too. Create multiple lists to organize by store or occasion. Save items as favorites and create starter lists.
• AnyList lets you share. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• AnyList helps you plan. Enter your own recipes and organize them into collections. Easily add ingredients to your shopping lists when you're ready to prepare a recipe.
== CONTACT US ==
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. Get in touch with us: email@example.com
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
AnyList v3.2.1 is a minor bug-fix update.
AnyList v3.2 adds a few new features to the app:
- Paste Items. Need to add multiple items from an email, or import a list from another app? Now you can paste multiple items into a list at once.
- Tappable Links. Web links, phone numbers, and addresses in item notes can now be tapped to open the appropriate app. (Requires iOS 7)
- Per-List Badging Controls. Choose which lists are included in the app icon badge count. Exclude lists that don't require action. (Requires AnyList Complete, an optional-in app purchase.)
Greatest shopping list app ever
I have tried more shopping list apps than I care to admit, and this one is it. One feature that is a must for my family is fast list sharing and syncing. It's got great features for sharing some lists and keeping others private, and every update so far has actually been an improvement. It also doesn't have a lot of junk I don't want, like coupons, locating stores, and fancy price features. Their new way of using Favorites is so great I rarely need to type anymore. You can even add items using Siri. Their customer service is excellent. I get fast, and considerate responses to suggestions, and help with my questions. The sharing and syncing between devices works most of the time, tho sometimes I delete things from my phone and they don't get deleted from my iPad until I close the app and reopen it. I look forward to new features. Things they still need: a way to indicate how many to buy, and some way to designate an item can be purchased anywhere so it shows up on more than one list and gets deleted from them all when crossed off. At this point I haven't needed the yearly subscription, which adds photos, but when they add features I find useful I would pay $10/yr for it, that's how much we use it.
Grocery Shopping and Planning Meals is now EASY!!!
I love your app! Seriously this is the first app I have ever purchased, and I purchased without hesitation after using it for the first time. Even though it was only for 1/yr membership, I felt like the app changed my life and I needed to support your company to make sure you stick around.
After using your app I just wanted to mention a suggestion for a future feature request. I love that when you select the image, you see a larger photograph. I love picking out recipes by photographs, I just find it easier.
I would love that as you have the large photograph up, that you would be able to swipe to the left or right, and the app would progress to the previous or next recipe within that active Collection.
That would be an amazing feature!
The best part about this app is the ability to share lists with someone else. Completely syncs each device and makes for easier shopping for those that share that duty. Works great for my husband and I! We have our weekly meal plan in one list, our grocery list and our "To Do" lists. There's the ability to have your own personal lists and choose which ones will be shared.
There is an optional $9.99/year per household to unlock all the features, which include custom themes & fonts.
Custom badge alerts for each individual list instead of all-or-nothing is one of the features of the subscription.
Although, the list & sharing can still be used without the extra features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2013 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Subscription$9.99