AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Manager
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 5.6.5
AnyList v5.6.5 fixes a few minor bugs.
AnyList v5.6.4 fixed a glitch that sometimes occurred when opening the app from a password reset link.
AnyList v5.6.3 fixed a few minor bugs.
AnyList v5.6.2 introduces settings to control what's shown in the running total bar. If you'd prefer to see the cost of the remaining items, rather than the cost of the crossed off items, you can now make that change. A few miscellaneous minor bugs with entering quantities & prices have also been fixed.
AnyList v5.6.1 fixes a few bugs when entering item quantities & prices, including a problem when entering some prices in locales that use a comma as the decimal separator.
AnyList v5.6 introduces the ability to easily add quantities & prices to list items. By entering prices, you can stick to your budget by seeing a running total for your list. Futhermore, you can enter prices for multiple stores to help compare prices and figure out where you can save money.
Entering item quantities is part of the basic, free functionality of AnyList. Entering item prices requires AnyList Complete, our optional paid subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList and helps to support our development efforts.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
Great on the Apple Watch!
I wanted a list app to use mainly on my Apple Watch while shopping and AnyList is perfect so far. I like the watch app's reliability in the store, always opening and not freezing. Some watch apps work great at home on wifi but take it to the store and they are not as good. I like that I can turn off the categories to make more room on the watch list and I can sort the items easily by just moving an item up or down on the iPhone when preparing the list. I like that when I cross off an item on my watch it doesn't immediately disappear giving me a chance to uncross it if I make a mistake. At home it's so easy to use Siri on my watch to add a new item to the right list without even opening the watch list. Later I can open the list on my iPhone and reuse the same list because all the items I crossed off on the watch are still there on my iPhone to uncross if I want them again, or I can add new items and hide the crossed off item again. Once I get the items in the right order for a favorite store they stay in that order even after crossing them off on the watch so next time when I uncross them on my iPhone my watch list has them in the same order, perfect for grocery shopping.
Best grocery app
Best grocery app I never knew I always needed. I can add up as I shop! No more manually shopping with writing and calculator. I add the items & prices as I shop. BEST part is what I call the: "Oh yeah I forgot I need that item. But isn't priority." I can add the item & price to the list as I shop. Now if I have everything I NEED to get, I've crossed it off. I can see as well the amount of everything I have added as I go along shopping. I know immediately the total if I decide to add the other items. Another great feature is I can arrange my categories by aisle of the supermarket so searching to find my item is nearly eliminated all together. The feature my family loves: I can add pictures of my product for when I send my kiddos or hubby for a quick shop for me. They can add the photo as well for me so I can be sure I found their product. If I could request anything to be added to this app maybe it would be a due date. Sometimes I have a potluck to attend. Veggie & fruit need to be picked up the day of instead of on my shopping day. To get pinged when I know I need to shop for fresh fruit for a party that night would be a welcome feature. A+ to AnyList. You're the best thing to happen to my life.
Fantastic app AND customer service!!
I love this app! It is more than well worth the small charge I paid for AnyList Complete! I haven't even been to the store with it yet, but I love the ease of use, as well as the customer service. I needed help learning how to use one aspect of the app, so I used the link to contact the AnyList team. It was late in the evening so I wasn't realistically expecting a response until tomorrow. I received a response in less than two hours with a link that showed me how to alphabetize the categories in my grocery list. I would highly recommend this app!! It's going to help me bring my shopping under control so I spend less while eating healthier! Get the app, because you'll love it!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 5.6.5
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99