AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Manager
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
AnyList v5.6.2 introduces settings to control what's shown in the running total bar. If you'd prefer to see the cost of the remaining items, rather than the cost of the crossed off items, you can now make that change. A few miscellaneous minor bugs with entering quantities & prices have also been fixed.
AnyList v5.6.1 fixed a few bugs when entering item quantities & prices, including a problem when entering some prices in locales that use a comma as the decimal separator.
AnyList v5.6 introduces the ability to easily add quantities & prices to list items. By entering prices, you can stick to your budget by seeing a running total for your list. Futhermore, you can enter prices for multiple stores to help compare prices and figure out where you can save money.
Entering item quantities is part of the basic, free functionality of AnyList. Entering item prices requires AnyList Complete, our optional paid subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList and helps to support our development efforts.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
The best list for nearly anything!
My family and I have found this application to be extremely useful for sharing our home's groceries needs. It is simply superb for this, with new recent updates that make it even better. We also use it for personal lists such as home project listings and prioritizing, our Christmas and Birthday wish lists, travel item packing reminders, and so much more. But that is only the list portion!
It also has a very powerful yet simple recipe viewing and management system built in. Better yet, items required for a recipe can easily and automatically be moved to your shopping list. And better yet, it has a built-in web browser for searching for recipes on the www, and better yet(!) it CAN IMPORT THOSE RECIPES FLAWLESSLY INTO YOUR RECIPE LIST! Once imported you can scale the recipe (half, normal or 2x), email, and print out those recipes, plus can organize those recipes. You can now rate them too.
This is simply a must-have app. Start off with the grocery list, share it with your wife and kids. When you go to the store, you can easily double tap the items to cross them off the list. Your family can add to the list and it shows up on yours. So they don't have to call you while you're at the store. Just add the item and it appears in your list.
Incredible. We use it everyday.
Excellent for Lists AND Recipes
I've been using Anylist for two years, and it's completely transformed the way my wife and I operate. Keeping a joint shopping list with other household members is 100% streamlined. Now, we've started using the recipes feature and are blown away. The app automatically imports recipes from many recipe sites and blogs, and makes it a breeze to add ingredients to your shopping list. Not only
that, but Anylist is a fully functional recipe app, eliminating the need to use one app as your recipe library, and another for shopping lists. The integration is dome witha lot of thought, and is totally seamless. The developers are clearly very committed to adding useful features, and very responsive with support requests. Highly recommend!!
Fantastic List app!
AnyList is simply the best. I purchased the family subscription one year ago and just renewed for a second year. The mobile and Mac desktop apps couldn't be easier to use. Both platforms are well designed and very easy to use. Personally I use AnyList for grocery lists. I typically create the list on the desktop app which immediately transfers it to the iPhone/Apple watch apps. Once in store I use the Apple watch app to view AnyList and purchase my items. Since any changes occur in real time, my wife or mother who I grocery shop for, can add items on the fly. Tapping the list item indicates it's been purchased so it's easy to see your progress. The subcription is worth every cent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99