AnyList – Grocery Shopping List, Recipe Manager & Meal Planning Calendar
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
→ AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 4.5.4
AnyList v4.5.4 is a minor update that makes improvements to the speed of syncing.
AnyList v4.5 is a major update that introduces a meal planning calendar to the app. You can add recipes and notes to each date, and easily add ingredients from the recipes on your meal plan to your shopping lists.
The meal planning calendar requires AnyList Complete, an optional in-app purchase that unlocks the full power of AnyList.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
My most used app!
I've had this app for a long time now. I use it for all sorts of lists. I share the grocery list with my husband and love that we can sync. In the beginning I made suggestions of what I'd like to see in the app and the developers always responded and made my suggested add-ons. I not only use this app for shopping lists, I use it for my exercise routines, gift ideas when I come up with something for someone, "to-do" lists before we go camping, (I also sync that one with my husband so we can both still see what needs to be done.) I like that you can move things over to other lists, it is way nicer to use than the notes or reminders in my iPhone. It just does more. I do not have Anylist Complete, just purchased the regular version. I don't plan on managing recipes. I have a different app for that. I would like if my version could put a photo with my list item though. I understand that Any List Complete might do that. Buy it, if you are a list maker like me, you'll love it!
THE must-have List app!
I have used many list apps and I have finally found THE list app I am keeping! This app is so awesome and I love how my kids can access our family list with their own information. It syncs to everyone when anyone makes a change. And being able to use Siri to add to my list when I think of things on the road. And now the recipe manager? This just keeps getting better!! I never thought I would be excited about list-making but this app is the cat's meow.
Best list app ever!
I have used this app for years and it has always worked consistently, is easy and intuitive, and is easy to share. It is a breeze to use while shopping and editing is simple. It has changed my shopping trip and saved time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.5.4
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99