AnyList – Grocery Shopping List, Recipe Manager & Meal Planning Calendar
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
→ AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 4.7
AnyList v4.7 introduces the ability to assign list items to stores and quickly filter your list by store. Now when you arrive at a store, you can easily see all of the items you'd like to purchase at that particular store, and hide everything else.
Stores and filters require AnyList Complete, an optional in-app purchase that unlocks the full power of AnyList.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
Replaced three apps for me
I used to use a combination of Pinterest for recipes, a google spreadsheet for meal planning, and a shared list app for groceries. Now I just use AnyList. The user interface is great and easy to use. Adding things to the list is easy and you can create several different kinds of lists for anything you want. I bought the upgraded AnyList Complete Family Subscription and imported a bunch of recipes. After importing they’re easy to edit if you want to, and from the recipes you can just tap the ingredients you need to buy and they go onto your list or tap one button to add them all. I really enjoy the web interface so I don’t have to type on my phone. Shopping is a breeze because everything is categorized so I don’t forget something and have to walk back and forth across the store, and my list is shared with my husband, so either of us can add things or shop. There’s also a calendar to schedule meals, and when I’m ready to cook I just pull up the easy-to-read recipe from AnyList and begin. I don’t usually write reviews, but I’m so impressed with this app I wanted to tell everyone. It saving me hours of time.
Own a Restaurant? THIS is for YOU!
We shop at many different places and our purveying list exceeds well beyond 400 seasonal items. Within those items are the things we purchase every other day. Multiple kitchen staff have separate item lists so AnyList has become essential to our shopping. Once set-up with our items and where we get them from, each Restaurant staff member comes to me with their list, and I enter it into AnyList which now becomes the MASTER list. Then, I can walk into Restaurant Depot, or Costco, or the Asian Market, or the Fish Monger, and never miss an item. Many Days, I can be at three different purveyors! Since the store is set-up in departments, just like the App, (Meat, Produce, Dry Goods, Baking) I can walk through a huge warehouse and get everything in a logical order, right down to the Fish Market. Hands down, this is the App that saved me from going mad! We don;t use the recipe functions often, but they too are excellent so that you have every items you’ll need to make a dish. I have tried several Apps, and AnyList is the clear winner on every front!
Best App Available!!
My wife and I use this app more than any other app on our phones. We pay for the pro subscription and it is well worth the money. We take full advantage of both the list-making and recipe storage portions of the app. The functionality of personalizing everything to your needs is perfect. For example, we have organized our grocery list to sort items in the order we see them as we walk thru the grocery store aisles. This makes shopping a breeze.
We love the recipe storage and the ease it allows to clip recipes from nearly any website. Make sure to also add the Google Chrome add-on so that you can even clip recipes from your computer.
I can't say enough about this app. It is truly fantastic. No other grocery app will do after using this one.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99