AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Manager
By Purple Cover, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: email@example.com
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 5.5.5
AnyList v5.5.5 fixes a few minor bugs.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
- AnyList v5.5.4 improves performance with large recipe collections.
- AnyList v5.5.3 introduces the ability to add items to lists via the Apple Watch app, as well as filter lists in the Apple Watch app.
- When using our iOS extension to import recipes, you can now choose recipe collections for the new recipe.
- AnyList v5.5 now includes an Apple Watch app! Now you can quickly view your lists and cross off items right from your wrist. AnyList for Apple Watch includes a complication that can be added to your watch face so that your lists are always just a tap away.
- AnyList for Apple Watch is available exclusively to AnyList Complete subscribers. AnyList Complete is an optional subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList and helps to support our development efforts.
Read my wish list for meal planning!!!
1. Internet import of recipes into simple format
2. Manual import option
3. Meal planning calendar to schedule recipes
4. Export meal plan schedule to grocery list
5. Ability to scale up/down portions
6. Categorizes groceries automatically
7. Easy to navigate and use as cookbook
I can't say enough!!! I have been looking for something to replace my folder of printed recipes for years. I no longer have to write down a meal plan, or grocery list either! It is all right here in this app, and so much is automated. Perfect for those of us who need help organizing as well as those who are planners. Could not be happier!
My wife has been using this for a year or so, and mentioned it when I was looking for something similar. It is perfect. I track personal ToDo tasks, shopping lists, the recipes portion, the integration with AllRecipes, etc. Just purchased a year of the Family support and looking forward to taking advantage of the additional features.
REALLY, appreciate that the subscription does NOT auto-renew!
Nicely designed and executed app.
Best app for grocery shopping.
Excellent for grocery lists. I love the ability to re-order categories, assign items to any category, and make notes about any item. Favorites list is very handy as well. Adding items via Siri is an awesome feature. I love this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 14, 2017
- Version: 5.5.5
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99