By Purple Cover, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy & paste them from another source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for Mac & AnyList for the Web. Use AnyList on your Mac or PC.
• AnyList for Apple Watch. Quickly access your lists on your wrist.
• Recipe Web Import. Save recipes you find on the web to AnyList
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals and shopping for the coming week.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• Recipe Scaling. Quickly scale ingredient quantities up or down.
• Item Prices. Stick to your budget by adding prices to items.
• Stores & Filters. Assign items to stores and quickly filter your list by store.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• Location-Based Reminders. Get reminders when near a store or other location.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: email@example.com
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
What's New in Version 5.7.3
AnyList v5.7.3 adds support for the iPhone X.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
This app has changed my life
I can’t tell you how much I love this app. I’ve had it since the first version and use it to create shopping lists by store, Christmas shopping lists, to do lists, and even craft supply inventories!
The share feature is amazing because my husband and I can access and update shared lists in real time. For example, we share a grocery list and password enclosed medicine lists. The medicine lists can be printed out or emailed to doctors and I can text my hubby “hey, I’m headed to Meijer! Update the list if you need to” and within seconds get that “ding” that a list has been updated.
One time I emailed for help and the developers themselves wrote back and were very helpful. I’m in this app at least 5-10 times a day and don’t know how I’d stay so organized without it. It comforts my OCD need for mega organization. You’ll love this app!
I keep all of my shopping lists in AnyList. I have certain lists that I share with my husband so that if he is going to the grocery store or target he can buy the items that I’ve already added to the list. When he crosses off an item it disappears off of my list as well. Also if I am at a drugstore or a hardware store and I am trying to remember what else I should buy while I am there I can check the items that have been crossed off previously.
But the feature that I use the most is my daily task list. I use this list for tasks that have to be done over and over like laundry or exercising or keeping my email account cleared out. I can cross off items as I go throughout my day and then repopulate the list the next day.
Thank you AnyList creators!
Finally! This app does it all!
I have downloaded and tested at least 75 different apps for groceries and other types of lists. Each and every one of them was missing something. This one has everything thing I need, the basics, plus really cool features like:
- the ability to reorder the categories into the order they are at the store (by aisle)
- easy to attach photos to each item by web search
- assign multiple stores to each item
- location based reminders for each store (when you’re a mile from the store you get alerted)
- add prices to items for each store (and all stores) with running totals and remaining amounts
- using favorites for items you always buy
- sharing lists with my husband is great because he can add something to the list when I’m on the way there
- customize look and feel of each list (font, colors)
- recipes! You can import recipes into the app from websites!
- I haven’t even tried the meal planning!
Loaded with features that are intuitive to learn and designed very well. This is a fantastic app worth every penny for the annual subscription.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 5.7.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Purple Cover, Inc.
- © 2012-2017 Purple Cover, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Individual Subscription$7.99
- 12 Month AnyList Complete Family Subscription$11.99