AnyMote - Smart Remote
By Color Tiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the most powerful remote to control the devices in your home. Download or create beautiful remotes so you won't need to look for your plastic ones around the house. You can forget about switching to separate apps for each of your smart devices.
Control your TV, DVD or BluRay Player, Set Top Box, Audio System, Air Conditioning, Media Player and many more
all using our beautifully designed, simple to use smart remote application.
We're committed to continuously provide remotes for smart devices controlled either through IR commands or over the WiFi network.
• SMART REMOTES: Create single remotes to have commands from all your devices.
• MACROS: Chain commands and have them executed in sequence (Movie Mode, Custom TV Channels, Light Patterns–sky's the limit)
• AUTOMATED TASKS: Set commands to be automatically executed by the app based on certain factors (Sunset/Sunrise, Timer, Volume buttons...)
• TODAY WIDGET: A special remote control that sits in your Today Notifications so you can execute most used commands without opening the app
• ALEXA: Use your Amazon Echo to execute commands through AnyMote
• WATCH APP: Your favorite remotes at your wrist so you don't have to even unlock your phone.
• GESTURES: Use this section of the app without any distractions using gestures such as tap, swipe and rotate for most used commands.
• EDIT: AnyMote has a powerful remote editor that allows you to customize each remote to make it your own.
Infrared (IR) Remotes:
Control over one million devices over Infrared (you need an AnyMote Home IR Hub for this functionality). Make those devices smart by combining remotes, set automated tasks or create complex commands made up from sequences of simple commands via the use of Macros.
We support over 99% of all brands in the world with devices such as TVs, Set Top Boxes, Air Conditioning, Video Game Consoles, Media Players which can be controlled via Infrared.
With more and more devices supported every month, AnyMote allows you to control the lighting, audio, video, electrical appliances in your home using just one app.
• Light: Control your Philips Hue, LIFX, Limitless LED, MiLight, Belkin lights' brightness, color, power state
• Smart TV: Control your Samsung (up to 2014 models), LG, Sony, Sharp smart TV sets including support for text entry, app list
• Set Top Box: DirecTV, Onkyo, Amiko
• Power Sockets: Belkin, Orvibo
• Media Players: Roku, Plex, WDTV Live, Fire TV, Boxee, Kodi/XBMC, VLC
• Sound Systems: Sonos
You don't need any external device to control them, but for some of them you need to be connected to the WiFi network to send commands.
You will need an AnyMote Home IR hub (https://anymote.io) to control your IR devices. It's not necessary for WiFi devices.
AnyMote Home requires an iPhone 4s or later/iPad 3rd Gen or later (which have Bluetooth Low Energy) and only works while the iOS device is in range.
We can't reply to your reviews on the App Store, which is why we ask you to please contact us if you're having any issues in using the app. We do our best to make everyone using our app happy.
• Email us if you're having problems/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow us on Twitter: @anymote and tweet us your comments
• Like our Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AnyMoteHome or send us a message there
• Check out our Tutorials: https://www.anymote.io/setup
• Read our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@anymote
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Happy New Year, dear friends!
With the holidays behind us, we rolled our sleeves and got to fixing some issues and added some new stuff along the way. You should install this build to improve the overall app experience and stability.
First, let's briefly touch new features:
• Added Alexa tips for consistent, all-the–time execution even when in background
• You can now get notified on all command execution via Alexa while the app is in background mode
• Improved support and reliability for multiple commands via Alexa (run command x times)
• AnyMote Home now stays connected all the time as long as it's in range. Changeable via the Settings.app
• Added manual disconnect in AnyMote Device List (swipe the row for this option)
• Fixes Backup errors with expired login
• Added Macro duration in Macro List in Settings
We also would like to thank you for sending your feedback to us, it helped us identify and fix some pretty annoying issues:
• Improved Belkin WeMo Device discovery
• Updated compatible commands screen to new UI
• Fixed Macros syncing with Alexa
• Improved macro execution in background mode
• Fixes crash sometimes in LG discovery
• Fixes Roku discovery of multiple devices (especially with some Sharp TVs)
• Fixes DirecTV discovery and commands
• Fixes Haptic feedback on older iPhones
• Fixes Amazon Echo pairing screen readability issue on iPhone 4s
• Fixes Record Remote getting stuck until app kill (just switch/reload the remote to exit recording mode)
• Fixes crash on Macro editing in fresh installs
As always, keep sending us feedback along the way and if you love the app, a positive review on the App Store is greatly appreciated.
You can send us feedback from the Settings screen.
Have a great 2017!
Well priced gadget
Well worth the $79 I paid for it. It does what was expected. Great hub for controlling I/R based remotes. I wish they would incorporate R/F remotes also.
Works well with Alexa if you stick to the correct commands and order sequences such as " tell AnyMote to do...........this........To my ........whatever device....".
App feels more responsive. Love it and keeps getting better and better with each update. Keep up the good work
Awesome app and anymote device
I am kickstarter backer I got my anymote device I did had problem initially connecting to anymote device over Bluetooth but after Feb 2016 firmware update fix all my issues.
I have setup remote for speaker system,TV,xbox my phone and xbmc on it.And I have created my master remote now widget to control all.
I loved it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 77.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Color Tiger Limited
- © Color Tiger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription$6.99