Anything After Prime - Movie Credits Stingers, Local Ticket Deals & Marketplace (Movies, Comics, TV)
By Damien Dalli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A must have app for all moviegoers!"
"Movie fans will love Anything After" - TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Featured on iTunes (“Going to the Movies” App Collection), CNET, Cult of Mac, Movies.com (Fandango), TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog), AppAdvice, plus more.
Ever gone to the movies and wondered, "Is there anything after the credits?" Anything After answers that exact question! Save yourself from missing a bonus scene or waiting for no reason + more.
With Anything After PRIME:
• Quickly find out if there's a post-credits scene after the movie – without having to wait!
• If so, see if it's actually worth the wait.
• Join in by voting on movies you have already seen.
• Find trailers and the after credits SCENE right on your mobile device!
• New movies added daily!
• Save up to 60% on local movie tickets and concessions in our in-app Ticket Deals section!
• Save 10% on awesome Movie, TV and Comic artwork, posters, and collectibles in our in-app Marketplace!
• Beat the traffic and the long line at the restroom, especially if you know there's nothing you might miss during or after the credits ~ your bladder will thank you after that extra large drink.
• AND also see if there's anything to wait for while watching a new DVD or Blu-ray release in the comfort of your own home.
Hate to miss extra scenes in movies at the theater, or sitting though the credits to find nothing there? The 'Anything After' app solves this problem!
Powered by you, the Moviegoer!
If you’ve seen a movie and know if there is or isn’t anything to wait for, be awesome and share that with others by tapping “Yeah” or “Nope” on that movie’s page ~ We’ll all love you for it! AND your Facebook profile image will be shown on that movie’s page, so people will see the awesomeness that is you.
Please note: For voting, we use Facebook as our login system because we think it makes for a better user experience. We know that not everyone has a Facebook account, so please let us know if you'd like to see other login options, like maybe Twitter.
What's a Stinger?
Easy, it's a Post-credits scene ~ (also called a tag, coda, or credit cookie) ~ a short clip that appears after some or all of the closing credits of a movie have run. It is usually either included for humor (where it may be called a “stinger gag”) or to set up a possible sequel, as well as to encourage the audience to stay through the credits during the theatrical release.
Send feedback, feature requests and bug reports to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.6
• FASTER loading.
• NEW Movie Ticket Deals! Simply type in your zip code and save up to 60% on local movie tickets and concessions.
• Added comments to "Nope" Moviegoers & Comments views.
• Movie info view more clearly states if the stinger is During and/or After the credits.
• Added IMAX/3D "Worth it" question/stats.
• For voters, we have reduced how often we will request for an app review.
• Smoother scrolling lists.
• Search fields now have a light/legible text color on all devices.
• Flat UI
Good but could be better!
First off this App does what it's supposed to do. These days that's a big accomplishment as far as Apps go. It does rely on its fellow App users to volunteer some much sought after 411 regarding what if anything does come come after. That's good news because that's what this App designed for. Now movie section typically relies on what's more popular so unless you're going to report on that "Artsy Foreign Film" you may be out of luck here. Also there's no older films listed which is too bad as well. Perhaps the App makers could list just the films that actually have something afterward to wait around for, just a thought!
We love the usefulness of the App as far as getting information, the interface, and ease of use, we see 1-3 movies a week, and it helps out that way, but it is completely useless to us as far as contributing to others, and that's half of what the app is for, we hate, and don't have anything to do with Facebook, so in that respect we would never be able to contribute any social feedback (put in our two cents), which I think is the big point of this app, wish we weren't forced to use that.
Love it! Getting better and better with every update.
I'm a huge movie fan and love this app. I check it every time I go to the movies and even after watching some newer bluray releases. I dig the marketplace and ticket deals too! Not quite sure what that other reviewer is complaining about, the app is awesome, always up to date and hasn't steered me wrong yet! Keep it up!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Damien Dalli
- © Damien Dalli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.