Let's Make Healthy Happen® with the Anytime Fitness® app.
Anytime Fitness members enjoy an enhanced app experience*:
- Set fitness goals to stay motivated*
- Track progress with daily activities*
- Access over 1,000 workouts to keep you empowered and moving *
- View membership status and agreement*
- Update personal information*
- View gym visit history, including printing and emailing usage
- View, confirm and cancel appointments
- Schedule appointments (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
- Communicate with their Coach or Personal Trainer (at participating locations; additional fees may apply)*
- Free upgrade to MapMyFitness MVP (a $29.99/year value)
All users can:
- Try us free anytime, with a trial pass to any gym
- Find gym locations and contact information
- View club offers and promotions
- View club photos, staff and amenities
- Provide feedback about a gym
*at participating locations
The Anytime Fitness® app is powered by the Anytime Health® platform of products.
We're committed to updating the Anytime Fitness app regularly to make your experience in every Anytime Fitness club as enjoyable as possible. Updates this version include:
-More scheduling flexibility! Now members can book Team Workouts and Small Group Training sessions regardless if billing has yet occurred. No more "I need to book for next week but I don't have those sessions funded yet!"
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Let's Make Healthy Happen!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this for 7 months since I started Anytime & it’s never worked 100% correctly for tracking visits. Filter function doubles some days, skips some days - then says I’m there at a time or date I know I wasn’t.
I know since Jan I’ve been to gym 91 times b/c I’m doing a 100 visit challenge. Gym tracked it for me. By this app though, it’s counting 47 visits when I filter Jan 2018 thru today. (Annoying that it defaults to 2002 & you have to scroll all the way down to 2018)!
Also can’t save settings so always changing it to rule out tanning & limit to one visit per day. But since half the time it doesn’t work right guess it doesn’t matter. Don’t know why I’m still keeping it.
Generally pretty terrible app
This app really isn’t that good. Doesn’t seem o sync correctly with the MyFitnessPal or MapMyFitness apps that it claims to be compatible with. Also pretty terrible that it doesn’t seem to be compatible with an Apple Watch. I’ve gone the route with their tech support people and after 2 weeks got nowhere. About the only thing this app does seem to sync is the number of visits to the gym I’ve made. Won’t sync workouts. Would be nice to even have a force sync option so goals got updated, but guess I won’t hold my breath on that.
**Updated: app has stopped syncing workouts again. Definitely not an app to rely on for much of anything. Use other trackers if you really want to monitor your progress.
This app gets me exclusive access to my AF coach. She sends me customized workouts several times a week that are awesome! Total body workouts that kick my rear-end! This app allows my coach to see that I’m actually doing what we agreed on and hold me accountable for it. Just what I need! This app and my coach have completely changed everything for me and my fitness routine at a fraction of what all these online Personal Trainers charge AND I get to see her in the gym too!
- Anytime Fitness, LLC
- 73.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Anytime Fitness, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.