Anytime Health Mobile
By Anytime Fitness, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Weight loss is hard, as most of us know. Luckily, AH mobile makes it easier. Knowledge is power, and many of us need to feel empowered before making positive and lasting lifestyle changes. On AH mobile, you will discover the five components of health and wellness, including strength training, cardio exercise, weight management, proper nutrition, and flexibility. Plus, it has loads of workout templates and tutorials, informative blogs, exercise videos, meal plans, and health recipes. AH mobile will help you set goals and establish a daily calorie budget. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish!
AH mobile is super easy, convenient for your fast paced lifestyle, and includes the ability to:
• Track your health with our comprehensive database of over 150,000+ foods and activities.
• Quickly add custom food or activity your daily log.
• Easily add favorite foods with previous meals display.
• Daily calorie budget overview displays current status.
• Video tutorials of gym exercises.
• Monitor your stats with on-the-go updates to weight, blood pressure, measurements, and more.
• No advertisements, ever. (seriously)
In addition, you can use AnytimeHealth.com to:
• Plan workouts with easy-to-follow tutorial videos.
• Set goals to lose, maintain, or gain weight.
• Get community support.
• Complete a health risk assessment.
• Get expert advice about any health or wellness topic.
• Get reminders sent to your email.
The Anytime Health iPhone app is available at no cost to Anytime Fitness members and premium-level members. Have a basic membership? Go to anytimehealth.com and upgrade today!
Follow us on Twitter @AnytimeHealth.
What's New in Version 1.5
Bug fixes and tweaks
This app is ok but there are other fitness apps that are 100% better. There are really no options other then adding activities. You can't see anything in the app like on the website. This app needs to be updated and a lot more features added.
Tablet App? NO - why not?!?
I wish that I could understand why there isn't a tablet (iPad) app developed for this yet !?! I would give it a higher rating if a tablet version were available. Phone screens do not allow for great viewing functionality.
Videos? Where? I can't find any. All I see is a logging app....I was hoping this was going to be a mobile version of the website. Very disappointed. There's nothing here that's not on MFP or any other fitness app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anytime Fitness, Inc.
- © Copyright 2011 Anytime Health, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.