Anytune Pro+ - Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected - The ultimate training tool for learning any instrument by ear or with guitar tabs
By Anystone Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list."
- Lori Gil http://AppAdvice.com Musician's Corner
"For any real study and time spent digging into the meat of a tune, I believe that AnyTune is the way to go. ... Anytune HQ 3 is now my all-time favourite slow downer for any iOS app."
- Damian Erskine http://www.notreble.com
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my ipad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
***** “I teach music and recommend this app to all my students.”
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
What's New in Version 3.12.3
- Fix for iCloud backups not appearing on iOS devices
- Fix issue with lyrics not loading automatically
- Bug Fixes
- Fix launch issue on iPod Touch - sorry about that!
New Keyboard Shortcuts
- Increase Gain
- Decrease Gain
Center Double Tap: Play or Pause
Left Double Tap: Go To Previous Mark
Right Double Tap: Go To Next Mark
Press and hold tempo and pitch sliders for quickly selecting a tempo or pitch
iPhone 6 Support
- Adjust button colors to be more consistent
- Allows insertion of blank rows at beginning and end of lyrics
- Fix lyrics scrolling alignment issues
- Fix sharing song settings and marks via Open-In
- Resolve various crash reports
If you enjoy using Anytune, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps, *especially* after an update.
I Love This App
This app is truly wonderful. I will never listen to music again without it. It enhances your music, heightens the mood of your songs, and makes everything sound a whole lot better. This app has many different features, like: slowing down or speeding up the tempo and pace of a song, raising or lowering the pitch of the music, and one of my personal favorites, this app features an equalizer; Genius idea, especially if you're trying to remove static in a song. Also, I love how this app is constantly being updated and kept in shape. A very GOOD JOB👏 👍 to you, developers!!! This is truly one of my favorite apps and it always will be. There's no other music player like it. This is honestly the most well-organized and soulfully-dedicated app I've ever seen!!! It always knows how to please everyone.
Awesome application. Probably the first app I bought that I thought was very complete, functional and useful. Adding this tool to my formal music lessons is allowing or providing me another way to strengthen my drum skills while honing my ear for the music music I was either playing or listening to. For a person who has always wanted to learn how read and play music but did not have the time to until their 40's this app is helping to make up for lost time. I hope that makes sense to anyone.
I'm a drummer and love this app. I use it daily. It is easy to slow things down and loop around to learn covers. I also use if for singing practice as I can drop the song to my key without effecting the play back quality. I highly recommend it...it's worth the money for the paid version too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.12.3
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Anystone Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011-2015 Anystone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks$4.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support$4.99