Anytune Pro+ - Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected - The ultimate training tool for learning any instrument by ear or with guitar tabs
By Anystone Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list."
- Lori Gil http://AppAdvice.com Musician's Corner
"For any real study and time spent digging into the meat of a tune, I believe that AnyTune is the way to go. ... Anytune HQ 3 is now my all-time favourite slow downer for any iOS app."
- Damian Erskine http://www.notreble.com
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my ipad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
***** “I teach music and recommend this app to all my students.”
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
What's New in Version 3.11.1
- Bug Fixes
New MIDI Controllers
- Set a specific tempo
- Larger tempo increment/decrement
- Set a specific pitch
- Toggle Step-It-Up Trainer
Choose an action on completion of the trainer:
Loop, Stop, Disable Loop or Restart
Step up the pitch!
Move to Next Track and Stop
Optionally move to the next track when Stop at End of Track is enable
Inter App Audio Support
Thanks to Audiobus 2 - Anytune now includes support for Inter App Audio!
^ When connected to a host, swipe from the right edge of the screen to show IAA control panel
AudioCopy - Paste
Paste a song from the AudioCopy clipboard into Anytune
^ Requires Anytune Pro+ or the Import Pack
AudioCopy - Copy
Export a song or loop from Anytune to the AudioCopy clipboard
^ Requires the Export Pack for Anytune and Anytune Pro+
- Increased maximum playback speed to 4.00x
- Resolve issue with some tracks not looping at end properly
- Resolve various crash reports
- Open-In (Airdrop) to transfer marks for a song
- Mark display no longer prevents scrubbing
- When in mark edit mode, switch to mark if a new one is added
- Restore lyrics page down setting properly over a restart
If you enjoy using Anytune, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps, *especially* after an update.
I just discovered this slow-downer app, and it's a great app. The basic function works well--slowing down a tune without distortion. There's also an option to raise or lower the pitch of a song. There's also a cool feature that can automatically replay and increase the speed of a song, a little bit more with each play. File organization of songs is alphabetical and very easy. I can import songs from iTunes, and I can also easily import songs that I've recorded with my iPad of my teacher playing. (I think I can also record her with this app, but I haven't learned how yet.) It's a great practice tool. My only minor complaint is that the "dashboard" has so many features that they're a bit crowded together and it's taking me some time to figure out what icon does what function. I had been using another slow downer, which was a little simpler and worked well, but importing and organizing songs was not intuitive and my teacher's songs were hard to find on the song lists. I definitely recommend this app over the other popular app.
A must for any musician
I use this app to learn songs. Slowing down without changing pitch is great if you like learning songs note for note like me. I'd give it 5 stars, but I would like to see an option for a different view for when I'm learning a song. The default view's controls are a bit too small for when I'm focusing on getting each part of the song (repeat, mark, play, loop back, play, slow down a bit more, etc). They just need to add a view with those essential controls and make them big and easily accessible to speed up the learning process. I don't want to be fumbling with the controls. If they add a feature like that, I will come back and give it 5 stars.
I have over 100 apps on my iPhone. This one is my favorite!
If there was a Nobel Peace Price in Music I'd be nominating AnyTune!!!
Thank you!!! 👍👍👍👍👍
My past review:
This app is fantastic! I'm an advanced-beginner guitar player (with an emphasis on "beginner" :-) ) and my guitar teacher recommended this app for my chord change, strumming and lick practice sessions and he was so right!!! I'm noticing improvements every time I practice. If I miss a beat I simply slow down the loop I created on my iPhone or iPad a few percent or so and try it again (note! -> 1 app purchase - can use on several devices! 👍). Then before you know it the portion I thought was "too fast" is now super easy and I can speed it up a few percent again. What amazes me is that when you import a song from your iPhone library and slow it down - the voice(s), the pitch and everything else still sound very good, just sloooower. My hat is off to the techies at AnyTune who made this possible. Very impressed, thank you!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 3.11.1
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Anystone Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011-2014 Anystone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks$4.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support$4.99