Anytune - Slow down music without changing pitch
By Anytune Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New! Checkout ReFrame Audio Isolation - anytune.us/reframe
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list."
- Lori Gil http://AppAdvice.com Musician's Corner
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my ipad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files including streamed songs from Apple Music. :(
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
Stability improvements and bug fixes
I loved this app, until today ! I teach line dancing, and the app's wonderful slowdown feature enabled me to teach Louisiana Saturday Night, which was too fast for our group. However today, the app had adds that came up, and I couldn't get rid of them. It had worked perfectly the last three sessions while I was teaching the dance, but today It was frustrating. I had to do the dance at full speed, which they were not ready for. Those adds should not come up !
This app works great. Replaces all the functionality of my Tascam LR10 and the audio quality when slowing down songs is much better than expected!
Works great. Once you learn how.
User interface took some time to understand but very nice tutorial. Easy to change speeds and key.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Anytune Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Anytune Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Pack$1.99
- Import Pack: Dropbox, Wi-Fi and Open-In$2.99
- Pro Pack: Pro Audio Quality, Unlimited Marks, Interval Trainer$4.99
- Export Tuned Tracks$4.99
- Studio Pack$4.99
- Pro PromoFree
- Pro (deprecated)$0.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support$4.99
- Pro Plus P1Free