Anytune - Slow down music without changing pitch
By Anytune Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New! Checkout ReFrame Audio Isolation - anytune.us/reframe
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list."
- Lori Gil http://AppAdvice.com Musician's Corner
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my ipad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files including streamed songs from Apple Music. :(
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Excellent For Jazz Bass - likely others too!
I got thrown into a jazz ensemble recently. I hadn't played half the songs in the repertoire before, and had two weeks to learn them. From Chameleon to My Favorite Things... quite diverse. This app saved my bacon. I used the basic tools in the free version and was able to transcribe the songs with ease. In fact, playing the songs at 50% was so tonally accurate, that when I sped up to 100%, it didn't sound different, just 'too fast''. I had to remind myself that it was just the app changing the speed. Haven't tried the instrument isolation capabilities in the full version, but am anxious to give it a try. It looks like I will be a regular with this ensemble, and they're adding 3-5 songs/ week.
Free version very crippled, most features say in expensive pro version play quality poor set in low quality high quality only on pro version reviews rumored program crashes, very rude apparence, stay away from his dev.
Works just as advertised.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Anytune Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Anytune Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Pack$1.99
- Import Pack: Dropbox, Wi-Fi and Open-In$2.99
- Pro Pack: Pro Audio Quality, Unlimited Marks, Interval Trainer$4.99
- Studio Pack$4.99
- Export Tuned Tracks$4.99
- Pro PromoFree
- Pro (deprecated)$0.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support$4.99
- Pro Plus P1Free