Anytune - Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected
By Anytune Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear.
The top rated music practice app for iPhone and iPad is also available on the Mac!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds.
Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
Plug in and play along with the band using LiveMix and shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ. Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected.
* Named TUAW's 2013 Editor's Choice Award Winner Mac Music App! *
* Worship Leader Magazine 2016 Editors’s Pick *
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"It really has the potential to become the standard software musicians use to learn. Most of the work I do nowadays I do with the help of Anytune. It is an essential part of my way of learning now."
- Jazz Musician Sixten Bergman
***** "I love this app so much!! It helps me for practising and transcribing songs. A must have app!!"
***** "Get this. - I’ve been using the iPad version for a while and I must say I’m happy the Mac version is out. Got the moment it came out. You should do the same. I’ve tried all others; nothing compares. It’ll save you hours upon hours."
***** "Transcription Heaven! - I’ve been using Anytune for the last few months and find it an essential tool in my musical education. I’m not an employee but I have Beta tested this version. I used to use ASD but find Anytune to be much more powerful and very intuitive. I use it primarily to slow down songs and transcribe notes for my bass. The slowdown function works great and the waveform visualization makes it incredibly easy to pick in/out points for every bar. Combine that with the powerful filters and you’re set. The ability to add lyrics and have them scroll in real time doesn’t hurt, either.I also have this on my iPad. It’s as important as my bass itself.Thanks, Anytune!"
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Transparently import songs from iTunes
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track in AAC or AIFF formats
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI
Find out more at http://www.anytune.us
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Hear us on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/Anytune
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
^ Anytune (iPad/iPhone) is available separately from the iTunes App Store.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Italian, Portuguese and Korean localizations
- Handle duplicate songs in iTunes Playlist
- Updated AudioCopy
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Fix issue with exporting tuned track EQ settings
- Global Hotkeys
Control Anytune when it is in the background
- Step-It-Up trainer 'Next Loop' end action
- Export Original Song
- Ability to export original song when a file is copied into Anytune
- Reset Music Settings
- Reset a song's music settings from the song Get Info panel
- Improved BPM analyzer
- Register Anytune In-App
- Bug Fixes
If you enjoy using Anytune, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps, *especially* after an update.
Great tool to practice songs. Anytune ver 14.4
Great tool to practice songs with. I play in a church band and often do songs in a lower key for congregational singing than the original recordings, so nice to be able to lower the key and practice in the the key I will be playing a song in. As a bass player I bump the low end up a little and bring out the bass line and kick drum. I am running Anytune on an older Macbook Pro and have not had any problems. Easy to pull songs from iTunes. I make a new playlist for each weeks songs. Love it!
been using the competiting…. I’m hooked after 24hrs
Truth - I have gotten better in the last 24hrs than I have in the past week, all because this program is SO EASY to grab a song, change the key to match my sax music and slow it down to where I can play it perfectly…… then 5% by 5% improving speed until I have it down at 120%. THANK YOU! Helps tremendously! I was up playing after midnight…. Now I need an app that will give me more time. :) —— 2 weeks later - still LOVE IT!!! ——
UPDATE: Over a year - and Anytune is still my BEST GOTO Slowdown & Pitch-Change program. I am able to take music for piano or guitar and change the key and play my Sax to the music written for a C instrument (which there is TONS!) I also love the TRAINER!!!! BRILLIANT! I use it for starting songs I have never played at 45-50% and it slowly creeps up until I am playing at full speed (or faster!). I also love to change the pitch for expandning my range (lowering while singing in head voice and then all of the sudden, my mixed voice it so much fuller and smoother transition! Anyway, i have used ASDowner in the past and SongSurg, more recently - but Anytune Pro is brilliant and i use on my Mac, iphon and iPad. LOVE THIS!!!!
You Won’t Regret It!!
As an up and coming musician, it is hard to find greats who will take you under their wing and show you exactly how they approach their playing….but now you don’t have to! This slows everything down for you in amazing quality so you can take your time and learn ANYTHING at your own pace! It’s been such a huge tool in my growth. :)