Anytune - Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected
By Anystone Technologies, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear.
The top rated music practice app for iPhone and iPad is *finally* available on the Mac!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Artists worldwide use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, and sharing comments using their favorite tracks. Plug in and play along with the band using LiveMix and shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ. Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected.
* Named TUAW's 2013 Editor's Choice Award Winner Mac Music App! *
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive."
- Matt Tinsley, http://www.TUAW.com, http://www.matttinsleymusic.com
"It really has the potential to become the standard software musicians use to learn. Most of the work I do nowadays I do with the help of Anytune. It is an essential part of my way of learning now."
- Jazz Musician Sixten Bergman
***** "I love this app so much!! It helps me for practising and transcribing songs. A must have app!!"
***** "Get this. - I’ve been using the iPad version for a while and I must say I’m happy the Mac version is out. Got the moment it came out. You should do the same. I’ve tried all others; nothing compares. It’ll save you hours upon hours."
***** "Transcription Heaven! - I’ve been using Anytune for the last few months and find it an essential tool in my musical education. I’m not an employee but I have Beta tested this version. I used to use ASD but find Anytune to be much more powerful and very intuitive. I use it primarily to slow down songs and transcribe notes for my bass. The slowdown function works great and the waveform visualization makes it incredibly easy to pick in/out points for every bar. Combine that with the powerful filters and you’re set. The ability to add lyrics and have them scroll in real time doesn’t hurt, either.I also have this on my iPad. It’s as important as my bass itself.Thanks, Anytune!"
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Transparently import songs from iTunes
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track in AAC or AIFF formats
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI
Find out more at http://www.anytune.us
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Hear us on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/Anytune
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
^ Anytune (iPad/iPhone) is available separately from the iTunes App Store.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Bug Fixes
New MIDI Controllers
- Set a specific tempo
- Larger tempo increment/decrement
- Set a specific pitch
- Toggle Step-It-Up Trainer
Choose an action on completion of the trainer:
Loop, Stop, Disable Loop or Restart
Step up the pitch!
Move to Next Track and Stop
Optionally move to the next track when Stop at End of Track is enable
- Increased maximum playback speed to 4.00x
- Resolve issue with some tracks not looping at end properly
- Resolve various crash reports
If you enjoy using Anytune, please take a minute to leave a nice review. It really helps, *especially* after an update.
Thank Heavens for Anytune
At last, all of those CD’s I bought can really be helpful while learning the mandolin. I can finally slow down songs enough to nail down the tune and then gradually speed it up without fumbling around. It is easy enough for someone who is not that skilled with using computer programs to work and songs load easily from different media. I am very grateful to the authors of this app. Thank you!!!
Initial impression, wow!
I'm a drummer and after downloading went straight for a couple of fills i've always glossed over, and after a few minutes had them lick for lick. wow. and couldn't be more intutitive -- it automatically listed all the songs from itunes, and all i did was double click on one and it was loaded and playing. then just adjust tempo in real time. wow. and setting up a loop was intuitive too.
I like this app very much. I use it to dig out both piano and guitar music, and it is totally functional and capable. It’s pretty easy to catch on and start using it. Thank you, dev, you made a good tool, indeed. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to hear what’s going on in quick licks. BTW, I also use the IOS version, and it’s great too! Nice work! Thanks again!