Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnzuMedical gives you digital access to your medical community’s journals and other related publications. Once downloaded, turn those publications into a personal knowledge reference library. Use powerful annotation tools to record your thoughts, ideas and add media attachments to any publication. Gather pieces of information, articles and annotations into personalized binders, organized around topics that interest you.
With AnzuMedical you can:
· Access multi-media content such as video, audio, external links and high resolution images linked directly into publications making reading a much more engaging experience.
· Highlight any text.
· Create notes and attach them to highlighted text or to any embedded object such as links and images.
· Attach your own content to any note. Attachments can include video, images, audio recording or external links.
· Create your own binders, collections of notes and bookmarks to topics that interest you.
· Add notes to binders.
· Zoom in and out to make the text as big as you need.
· Publications download quickly because they are typically 10 to 15 megs in size. All associated media is streamed on demand.
· A notes collator makes it easy to find previously recorded notes and associated attachments
· Powerful search and advanced search let you find content inside any publication quickly.
· Domain libraries are organized by category and topic for convenient browsing through any library.
· Multiple navigation tools make it quick and convenient to navigate through any publication.
· Aesthetic Surgery Journal
What's New in Version 4.5
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 55.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Art Research and Technology LLC
- © 2012 Anzu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- CME Search Package$299.99
- CME Search Package$499.99