AOL: Mail, News, Weather & Video
By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay informed, entertained and in touch with the AOL app.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone or tablet with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
• Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• See the number of unread email messages right on your home screen
• Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
• Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
• Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
• Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
• Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
• Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
• Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
• Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
• Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Tap to check weather in your location
What's New in Version 3.3.8
• Bug fixes and other stability enhancements
I love Aol but..
I love AOL but sometimes when I try to send a video to someone it doesnt send and ends up going into my Drafts folder, and doesnt even notify me that it did not send. And even when it does go into the drafts folder, it doesnt even have the video in the email, its like it just disappears. I try resending the video, and it KEEPS happening. I just tries for 15 minutes to send a video for this same problem to happen. Sometimes it happens when I try to send photos too and sometimes just regular emails. VERY annoying that it doesnt alert you when the email does not send. Sometimes people have re-email me twice - sometimes even three times in order for me to realize my emails are not sending for no reason. PLEASE fix.
I've been with AOL since the beginning. They actually honored my Quantum Link lifetime subscription when they dominated web browsers. Now it's free anyway but still has the best layout of all the news sources I'm familiar with. I don't always agree with their politics but I love this new app. I use the latest version on my iPhone 4S running OS9 and it works great! They did a superb job scaling an already great layout for mobile use. Thank you AOL. I never plan to use anyone else for my email, and you've got the creative side of a web site down to a science. Nobody else comes close.
Love it BUT.....
I have been with AOL since the beginning and I am still using it. I love the email layout, it makes sense, the news is just that news not someone who's reporting the news opinion. My only issue is with the recovery of emails and the difficulty of using a program like Outlook with my aol email. If I want to add a folder or sub folder I have to go to my desktop even if I'm using the AOL app, it's frustrating to have all these great options and not be able to use them. I will always keep my AOL - for as long as they will have me.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 3.3.8
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2015 AOL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.