AOL: Mail, News, Weather & Video
By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay informed, entertained and in touch with the AOL app.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone or tablet with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
• Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• See the number of unread email messages right on your home screen
• Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
• Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
• Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
• Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
• Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
• Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
• Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
• Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
• Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
• Tap to check weather in your location
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
We’ve fixed some bugs and improved performance! Have an idea to make the app better? We’re eager to listen at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tip: You can now catch up on the latest election news with the ‘Election 2016’ page. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
You've come a long way Baby!
Like many folks, I was in awe of the Internet when it rolled into the world. A world library, contacting others without pen, paper or stamps and getting news/stories without a TV or Radio. Then a period of growth on a surfboard (surfing the Internet) that didn't have a fin. It was old before its time. Then one day, in a galaxy far far away, it looked like the 9th inning, two outs and AOL was down to the last strike. The pitch was awesome and AOL adjusted their approach and swung for the fences. We all watched the flight of the ball as it left the bat. 'It's well hit and has a chance'. We all waited. 'Going going gone!' It's now my go to player. My compliments to the team for the work they have done to rally up and show they belong! Well done.
I have been using this app for months to keep up with my email in Aol. Well the last update that fixed the push notifications to show up on the app was working just fine until late last week into this week. Now they aren't working. The other fact is that when I go into my email I should only be getting the emails I have subscribed to and receive from things I know about but yet that is not happening as to where i am getting spam emails from all over. From Mortgage to Supplemental things that I don't even know about or have interest in. This app needs a big improvement if I am to continue using this app.
Easy & Convenient
Thank you, AOL! for taking this email app from decent to great! The settings features like Signature add value and a personal touch! Reading and writing, based on choices such as text size and message view create a smooth,easy experience. Being able to add and name folders allows users to categorize and save emails based on personal choices . Finally, I can check email without a sense of general overwhelm. I only wish all email apps were this high-functioning!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2016 AOL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.