By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest professional research for perioperative registered nurses. The AORN Journal app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the AORN Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the AORN app.
AORN members: Log in with the same username and password that you use to log on to the AORN website (www.aorn.org).
About AORN Journal
The AORN Journal provides professional perioperative registered nurses with evidence-based practice information needed to help meet the physiological, behavioral, safety, and health system needs of a diverse patient population. The Journal content supports the clinical, research/quality improvement, education, and management strategies related to the nurses role in caring for patients before, during, or after operative and other invasive and interventional procedures in ambulatory and inpatient settings.
iTunes Subscriptions to AORN Journal
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $149.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
• Bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 55.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AORN Journal annual subscription$149.99