Access your AP Playbook account on the go: Centralize, visualize and strategize your newsroom's plan of action with AP Playbook. Created by The Associated Press – and used by our own newsroom – AP Playbook will help your newsroom collaboratively plan your coverage calendar, monitor assignments and track costs.
AP Playbook gives decision makers and newsroom users access to create and view day-of and future coverage plans for every format, helping editors prioritize coverage and reporters manage assignments. Less time making plans means more time telling the stories that will grow your audience.
With AP Playbook, you can:
– Build plans with topic cards for top level stories and assignment cards for related tasks.
– Stay up to date on assignments through visual dashboards and personalized views.
– Monitor individual and cumulative story costs to manage your budget.
– Keep up with all the background material attached to any story.
– Get notifications so you never miss a new assignment or story development.
Don't have an account? Find out how to license at www.ap.org/playbook.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.