Connect to APA’s 2018 National Planning Conference in New Orleans.
• Explore the NPC18 digital program and be at the forefront of planning – hundreds of sessions, workshops, and events providing access to the newest trends and latest issues, at your fingertips.
• Customize your conference experience by building 'My Schedule'.
• Sync 'My Schedule' with your device's calendar.
• Stay up to date with everything you need to know before, during, and after NPC18.
• Search attendees to find colleagues and friends who will share the NPC18 experience.
See you in New Orleans!
-Added maps of the convention center
-Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please update or downgrade (pre update was a great daily usage app). Once, this was an app for planners that was simple and user friendly; updating to conference and not simply created a new independent app was a poor choice. I used to read daily articles on the app, now I don't/can't. Sad. Worst 'update' I ever did, way to loose young planners in droves, you think we can afford thousands of dollars to go to a conference when we have tens-of-thousands in debt and it takes us 3+ years to purchase a ~$1000 exam. I pride myself in my integrity and desire to improve the wellbeing of others. Please improve this app. Have a great day.
Limited Use but Good for Conferences
The app offers some access to APA content but will generally link you to the webpage. I would really be a fan if access to APA publications were accessible in the app such as the Planning Magazine. However, I did find the app very useful at the national conference for scheduling sessions and finding where the sessions were located. I hope the app is updated with more content.
Please add a "remember me" option
This is a great app for Planners. However, it becomes very tedious and annoying to input your email address every single time logging on. Please please please please add a "remember me" option so that we only need to put in a password.
- American Planning Association
- 59.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 American Planning Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.