Welcome to the Apartment Guide iOS application!
What others are saying about the Apartment Guide app:
"I love that I can save my favorite places, email directly to all apartment management companies and there is a link for driving directions. The most convenient way for apartment hunting! Thank you!"
"I am so glad I found this app. It's so informative and helpful. I feel more confident that I will Be able to find a new apartment in the spring. Teri"
"I'm going into college and finding an apartment was made much simpler for me using this app! It provides all the information I needed and contact details to get more, so I found it less stressful the bustling around online!"
Your apartment search just got easier. Browse thousands of apartments and rentals all in one place with the easy-to-use Apartment Guide app. View HD photos and floor plans, find Neighborhoods matching your criteria and price range, browse via map or list, and more.
Apartment Guide’s app for iOS features:
• Explore properties using a map or list view.
• Use the map to draw your own custom search areas.
• Use the list to compare apartments room-by-room. You can view photos by Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Pools, etc.
• Use the Apartment Guide iMessage app to share your favorite properties with friends and family.
• Get an insider’s opinion with the help of real ratings and reviews you can trust from actual residents.
• Save time with our Advanced Search Filters that allow you to specify the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, property type, and desired amenities and more.
• Take a virtual 360-degree tour of many apartments with HD videos and panoramic tours.
• Use our Tour Checklist as guide during your apartment tours and never miss an important details again.
• Use your saved Tour Checklists as a quick and easy way to compare apartments.
• Quickly share your Tour Checklist with family and/or friends.
• Check out apartment photos and floorplan images to get a glimpse of what each unit has to offer.
• Share apartment details and photos Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Save your favorites to My Places and easily access them again and again.
• Continue your search across all your devices including your iPhone and iPad.
• Call or email properties directly from the app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very Buggy, Lacks Key Features
Gives you the option to skip creating an account, but if you do marking properties as favorites silently fails, so everything I saved today is gone.
Tried to create an account, just returns to the log in screen with no info about success or failure. Attempting to log in with the account I may or may not have just created also takes me back to the log in screen with no info.
Also unable to search by square feet, and can't filter by some amenities, like smoke free.
This is a great app but there is a problem. In the beginning it asked if I wanted to log on using Facebook and I accepted and logged on with Facebook. Now, I wanted to look for apartments but it asked me to log on. No problem whatever. I went through the same procedure but it didn’t log me on at all. I did it several times but nothing. Can y’all fix this please?! Thank you.
Much hope ☺️
This app really defines the search. Unlike the website, you can actually zoom in on locations and know what price range you’re looking at. I have high hopes finding my next apartment. Check it out !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.