Apartments.com – Apartment Rental Search – Search Apartments, Homes, Condos and Townhomes For Rent. Find a New Apartment to Call Home. List your Rental for Free and Manage your Rental Listing on Apartments.com
By Apartments LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the New Apartments.com Rental Search App: We rebuilt everything from the ground up, creating the most dynamic and innovative app to help you find the best apartment or home to rent.
After three years of collecting your feedback through the App Store, studies, focus groups and more we focused on improving what matters the most to you. Now you’re able to:
1. Access the most listings – Hundreds of thousands of apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent are updated daily by our national research team.
2. Get the best information – Check real-time availability, rent ranges and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way.
3. View more high-resolution photos and HD videos – Interiors, exteriors and neighborhood hot-spots are brought to life by our professional photographers and videographers.
4. Search smarter – Draw your specific target area, find options within the places you commute to, or search in your favorite neighborhood.
5. Take it wherever you go – Start your search on your computer and finish on your phone or tablet!
With the launch of the new app, our mission has never been clearer: to show you the most information about the most apartments wherever you are searching. Because when it comes to your apartment search, no one is more focused on giving you more options and making it easy for you to find your next rental!
(Features may not be available for all listings.)
What's New in Version 5.1
This release includes enhancements and bug fixes:
- You may now enter a custom rent range when filtering apartment listings by your target rent amount.
- Helpful indicators on listings that have not been verified by CoStar. Please always be careful to avoid scams.
- Improved display of pins on the aerial map view of results
- Performance and stability improvements
We welcome your feedback, so please leave us a review!
I'm disappointed in you Jeff Goldbloom 😑
As another reviewer noted, the UI is buggy and sluggish in several places. Images take too long to load and the placeholder image while waiting for an image to fetch is distracting. I'll would give the design elements a C-; I had to double check that I was actually using the app and not just viewing the webpage in mobile Safari. What's with those forest green "diamond" shaped pins on the map view?! Man those things are ugly and they flicker on and off as you pan the map.
In San Francisco, this app comes up with less finds then Craigslist but still manages to come up with more obviously fake scammy listings. The real listings it has are mainly the big high rises that you can just find in a google search anyway...they always have a unit or two available, which is why it does not appear that anything really changes much. I also agree with another reviewer that the availability listed does not seem reliable.
I'll admit, I had high hopes with Jeff Goldbloom giving his stamp of approval and all, but the slogan "Change your apartment, change your life"?! I wish they spent as much on their app development as they do on their marketing.
Best app for apartment finding I've ever used
Finding a new apartment is so stressful, especially for me since I had a new job starting up soon which meant I needed to find a place fast. The interface is intuitive; everything is laid out well. Shows you the pictures, the floor plan, where it's located, all that good stuff. My favorite feature has to be the "plan your commute", where you can choose a destination (like your new job location) and view all apartments within the time it would take for you to get there that you set, either in rush our or normal traffic. This app has made it so easy for me to find and choose the place I want to stay. It's excellent
Best app in its class
I see others complaints from others about photos not showing in the app. It was happening to be couple of days ago but it seems fixed today.
I am impressed at the ease of use and the features that are added continuously. For example, I can easily keep track of apartments that I contacted via email or phone which eliminates the need for me keep track myself. It would be nice if I can schedule an appointment for apartment viewing and keep track of it in my calendar. I love the ability to sign in using Touch ID. Intuitive user interface.
Fantastic app. This is the best app ever for rental search.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 62.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CoStar Realty Information Inc.
- © 2015 CoStar Realty Information Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.