APEA Mobile brings the convenience of accessing your APEA online resources on both iPad and iPhone!
- Watch your multimedia courses through the CE Center. Earn contact hours and print your certificate.
- Download and listen to your audio review course. Easily follow each lecture in the course syllabus.
- Automatic notification when new content is available.
- Get access to free media including free audio, video and digital content.
- Easy access to CareOnPoint, your “go to resource” for primary care providers and nurse practitioners.
- View your recent activity from the main menu.
- Contact APEA via email directly from inside the app.
APEA: Advanced Practice Education Associates is a nurse practitioner company committed to helping nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students advance professionally and educationally through continuing education programs, book, clinical tools, and practice exam questions. APEA offers the most comprehensive family and adult-gero nurse practitioner review courses to prepare for the national certification exams offered by ANCC and AANP. APEA boasts a 99% pass rate for all first time test takers who attend our Live Review Courses. APEA’s review courses, pharmacology courses, and clinical updates cover all of the most current evidence-based NP practices. Online videos and audio are recorded live at actual courses.
CareOnPoint is an online, fully searchable resource, accessible with an internet connection with brilliant graphics and concise pharmacology tables. CareOnPoint is a time saver with the latest information in bulleted format.
APEA is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. AANP Provider #100820.
Changes to QBank
Ratings and Reviews
APEA has great course, but app often won’t log in
This app is great when it works, easily accessing course modules. I loved to be able to do my studying on my tablet while on the go. Courses ran smooth without lag, and it was so convenient to be able to study while taking my kids to the park or while sitting on the back deck, instead of being glued to the computer. However, this app is down often. I have had it 7 days and it was down 3 of 7. It kept saying it was downloading content but timing out when I tried to log in. On those days I can still access the course from my browser on my tablet, but not as easily or with as large videos. I also noticed some lag on the main website when the app is down. APEA, to be top notch, please fix your app login. Also, please keep the app. It is really great when it works.
Will not let you log in
This app is so finicky, it rarely lets me log in to my CE courses and there is no other way to view/listen to them as the app is the only way to access. These audio recording are expensive. Please fix this app so I can study for boards in a timely manner. So annoying.
App needs updated
This is a great app and very helpful. However for the past day, when I open the app and click on the CE Center, the app will automatically close. Please update the app. Thanks!
- Advanced Practice Education Associates, Inc.
- 38.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Advanced Practice Education Associates 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.