Apero is a native macOS client for Pnut.io, the free social network (https://pnut.io).
With Apero you have all the power of a Mac app dedicated to Pnut!
All the pnut.io features are supported by Apero: public posts, private messages, chatrooms, follow/mute/block, view and post images/gifs/videos, see your mentions/follows/etc, threads, links, star, repost, search posts, search messages, search users, view/edit profile, trending posts, polls, etc, everything is here... and more!
The main window displays the Global, Home or Mentions streams. It automatically polls for new posts and auto updates edited and deleted posts. Also scrolls fast and smooth! Additionally, you can open as many other windows as you need: PMs, user profiles, conversations, rooms, etc.
**Important: you must have a pnut account in order to use Apero, this is mandatory.**
You can discover all Apero features and options in the FAQ (https://github.com/ericdke/apero-docs/blob/master/FAQ.md) and see Apero's evolution in the Changelog (https://github.com/ericdke/apero-docs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).
Support: contact the @apero account on pnut or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (see the FAQ).
- Fixed: at launch, if network is not ready, Apero waits instead of stopping
- New context menu: copy post URL (also available as swipe gesture)
- New option to disable swipe gestures (select "None" in the lists)
- New option: shortcut for New Message can be CMD+N (instead of CMD+P)
- Eric Dejonckheere
- 8.8 MB
- Social Networking
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Eric Dejonckheere
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.