Welcome to a simple and efficient way to manage your Salesforce testing cycle, whether you’re in the office or on the road. Apex Labs was designed for business associates and developers alike to make sure your test coverage is up to standards before deployments.
** Your credentials are only ever transmitted directly to Salesforce.com (over a secure connection). When stored locally for convenience they are kept in the iOS Keychain for optimal security **
- Securely and easily login to your organizations either through manual entry or creating and scanning a QR code from qr.apexlabs.co
- Ability to run tests across several organizations and see results quickly
- Run all tests in your organization or just a select few with the option to check if any tests are currently still running in your organization
- A class view that shows line by line coverage with the option to go to a specific line
- Ability to search across the organization by either the name of your class / test class or by the owner of that file. Owner is detemined by the lastModifiedById standard field
- An email generator that sends an email of the selected tests and classes to either yourself or a list of the owners of the classes selected
- Options to sort and filter your classes alphabetically, by coverage, or if you just want to see the classes that are owned by you
- Options to sort and filter your test classes alphabetically, by number of passes / fails, or if you just want to see the test classes that are owned by you
- A test view that shows each test class individual test method’s passes and fails alongside individual method errors.
- Ability to view the test class’ code and retest that individual class if necessary
We are a team of developers who have been part of many Salesforce projects over the last few years. Using our experience, we’ve built a tool for test coverage monitoring that has features for all members of the project team. We're still actively working on the app so look for new features and bug fixes soon! If you have any feedback, questions, or issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.