Straight up the best APFT app there is:
- Calculate APFT Score
- Save APFT Scores
- Export APFT score to DA 705 score card
- Save DA 705 score cards
- Calculate APFT minimum and maximum scores based off gender and age
- Calculate minimum and maximum weight allowances
- Calculate body fat %
Please leave a comment with any additional update you would like to see in the future.
* App Icon by www.rangerup.com
* Background photo by CPT Charles Emmons (U.S. Army)
- The Sarver update
- Fixed PT Score Card function for iOS 9
- Decimal points are now available for body fat calculations
- Bugs crushed
- Added semi-annoying ads, no popups, low impact
*** Next version will allow you to add Soldiers and save scores to their folders
Thanks for the awesome ratings, please continue to suggest updates
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app...though how do I create a 705 when the Soldier is on a profile and doing an alternate event? I have to input a run score ( or else it won’t let me calculate)....then it takes me to the 705 and there is the alternate event below the p/u - s/u - and run...but I cannot remove the run score. There needs to be an alternate event button on the APFT Calculator page before it goes to the 705. Help?
Great App, but could be better.
This is a great app but it needs the option to calculate alternate events and also the option to not input scores for events the soldier cannot perform. But overall the app has been very handy to use when tracking my soldiers.
Great quick reference to use before an APFT, I usually start using this tool 2 weeks out to gauge my performance and make last minute tweaks! Can't look foolish in front of the troops!
- Donald Copeland
- 5.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Donald Copeland
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.