Starting in January 2014, API will no longer be accepting paper applications. You must enrol in API's new online portal for application submission. API has also changed the examination delivery method from paper-and-pencil to computer-based-testing (CBT).
Additionally, there will no longer be one global exam day, but a 10-day testing window. This means each applicant will have a choice of when or where they want to test within the given window. Tests will be available at any of the Prometric computer testing centres around the world.
We have designed API 510 Exam Helper for the busy industrial professional who have very limited time for regular practice. Through API 510 Exam Helper, you can appear more than 500 practice exams. And, you need not be in your office or at your home; this is a mobile app, you can practice anytime, anywhere. API 510 Exam Helper benefit inspectors by:
Providing knowledgeable specialized inspectors
Establishing a minimum standard of knowledge and skill for the personnel
Providing higher management control of inspection practices
Increasing employer’s confidence and peace-of-mind
Helping maintain safety and high level of performance
Reducing potential for downtime because of equipment failure
API's Inspector Certification Programs are based on industry-developed standards that are recognized and used with confidence worldwide. These standards have also provided a uniform platform that serves as a model for many state and government regulations. These API programs emphasize professional credibility and process integrity. They enable inspectors to play an active role in improving industry health and safety; environmental performance; ensuring compliance and self-regulation; and strengthening management control and internal inspection capabilities.
This version has limited questions. You can subscribe from the app to get more questions.
- Service name: API 510 EXAM HELPER.
- Length of subscription: 6 months. In your subscription period, when you take tests, you will get questions available for subscribed users only.
- Price of subscription: US $6.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Paying doesn't do anything
Paid for the subscription and still don't have the full app. Sent email and no answer. Feels like the developers abandoned this app.
Don’t Pay it
This is scam even if you pay for it still doesn’t give you full access.
I paid money for the full version, and still have the free version. I have emailed them and heard nothing back. Do not buy this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, developer here Paid users shouldn't be facing this issue! Please send us a screenshot of the issue on the email: info@mejorainfotech with cc to email@example.com and the matter will be rectified.
- INTEGRATED METALLURGY SERVICES PTE LTD
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © INTEGRATED METALLURGY SERVICES PTE LTD 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Subscribe to API 510 EXAM HELPER $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.