Apocalipsis is a point and click adventure game with a unique artstyle inspired by 15th century engravings. Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world, has to venture out into strange, unwelcoming lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the minds of medieval artists, and ultimately conquer his own personal demons.
“Apocalipsis takes its cues from an often neglected corner of Western cultural history, remaking fantastical woodcuts into a convincing, amusing and engaging world. Its puzzles, its art and its atmosphere feel authentically medieval, while its story splashes in the dark waters of stoicism.” – POLYGON
“A heady descent into the nightmares of Dürer & Holbein, Apocalipsis invokes 15th century mysticism like nobody's business.” – RAGEQUIT
“A breath of fresh air for a point and click adventure. Or rather, a fresh wave of plague ridden air.“ – The Digital Fix
IN APOCALIPSIS YOU WILL:
- Play a classic point and click adventure game with a twist.
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game.
- Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered.
- Discover an alternative ending by collecting all the wormwood hidden inside the levels.
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices.
- Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse Macabre.
- Earn achievements, just like they did in 1495!
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique but Dark
The animation and medieval background make this puzzle game unique. The puzzles are engaging if somewhat easy. I would have given it five stars but I really dislike all the tortured souls that populate the scenes. I also don’t like the mine field I need to escape at the end of the first section. I don’t like speed games and I’m not very good at them. I wish there were a skip button for this aspect.
I took a chance and bought this before there were any reviews, and I’m so glad I did. I’m not very far into the game yet, but I can already tell it’s high quality. Beautiful artwork and sound....the developers did a great job!
- GameKraft Sp. z o.o.
- 412.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 GameKraft Sp. z o.o.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.