Apocalypse 10 lives the interactive graphic novel is here! Skillfully crafted between parallax effects, historical exclusive video clips, SFX and an incredible sound design woven together to recreate a World War I ambience as never seen before.
Choose a character and let the adventure begin …
Written by Vincent Borel and Pascale Ysebaert
Developed by LVL Studio
Concept design by Leeroy Vanilla
Music by Malvina Meinier
A CC&C, Ideacom International Web, FTV NE & Film Factory co-production
With the participation of TV5 Quebec Canada
This fiction of a new genre mixes comic book art with animation, and with documentary archives, to immerse the user in the heart of the Great War.
Apocalypse 10 Lives tells the stories of ten heroes over four harrowing years. Ten fictive individuals who live through the war crossing one another’s paths, those of real people, some anonymous, others renowned. They experience the conflict on all fronts: in the countryside, in cities, and out at sea, in factories and in the back rooms of royalty, industrialists and politicians.
Emilien, the French farmer, is ironically asphyxiated in the trenches by the gas his own brother manufactures for the French war effort. Vera, the secretary at the British Admiralty, secretly collaborates with pacifists. Ismaël, the Senegalese fusilier, discovers the industrial revolution in Europe, and talks about colonialism with Louise, the young native girl who left her quiet Quebec City homeland to become a nurse on the front. On the Franco-Belgian border, Margot’s adolescent world is altered by occupying soldiers from both sides, who deplete the region of its food and resources. Each character experiences the depth of the conflict from his or her own point of view, and, shaped by history, also becomes an unwitting accomplice to the story of the Great War.
Immerse yourself into WWI
Journey with 10 heroes whose lives will be disrupted by the Great War in a unique interactive experience.
+ Create an Apocalypse 10 lives account to pass from your iPad to a web browser and share the experience with your friends and family.
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE FIX GLITCHES
I just started playing the game and I'm glitched out before I can download a character! Please fix it so I can play!
I could not play the game.
It would not load even after I made sure I had enough storage and then some on my iPad for the game.
I thought it would be a good game and it looked awesome, but it would not load anything.
An amazing app to learn about the Great War.
- Zenith ABC Inc
- 263 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 CC&C / Ideacom International Web inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.