ApoThera - Drug Information and Medical Reference Mobile App for Doctors
ApoThera - is a drug information and medical reference app for physicians, medical students and healthcare professionals featuring the following seven medical applications:
1) Drug Information:
• Providing drug information and medical reference for thousands of FDA-approved brand, generic, and OTC medicines based on drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
• Search by brand, generic or pharmacologic class names.
• Drug monographs updated continuously with the latest information.
2) Clinical Guidelines
• Diseases and Conditions
• Signs and Symptoms
• Risk Factors
• Lab Work-up
• Differential Diagnosis
• Treatment Guidelines
3) ApoThera Medical Calculators & Conversion Tools:
• Processing clinical algorithms, calculating medical scores, scales, classifications, computing pharmaceutical dosing for medications with narrow therapeutic index.
• Therapeutics Interchange Tool (IV to PO Conversion, ACE Inhibitors Conversion, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) Conversion, Beta-Blockers Conversion, Diuretics Conversion, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) Conversion, Thyroid Medications Conversion, Diabetes Medications Conversion, and more.
• Benzodiazepines Conversion Tool
• Antipsychotics Conversion Tool
• Opioids Conversion Tool
• Corticosteroids Conversion Tool
• Cardiovascular Conversion Tool
• HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (Statins) Conversion Tool
• Total Parenteral Nutrition Tool (TPN)
4) Drug Interaction Checker:
• Providing multi-drug interaction checker with accurate clinical answers for any possible drug-drug interactions at the point-of-care with detail information about onset, severity, warning, management, mechanism and references for all FDA-approved medications.
5) Drug Identification:
• Verifying drug name, strength, detailed characteristics and viewing images of any matching drugs after entering the imprint code for any medication based on manufacturers drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
6) Therapeutics Consult:
• Providing treatment options for thousands of diseases and conditions based on manufacturers drug database provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
7) Document Upload:
• Uploading and archiving images and PDF documents.
Anesthesiology, Cardiology & Vascular Medicine, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology - Oncology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Pulmonary Medicine, Surgery, Toxicology and Urology.
•• ApoThera content is updated daily.••
•• ApoThera is intended for use by healthcare professionals, and use by the general public is discouraged.••
ApoThera Premium annual auto-renewable subscription allows full access to all calculation tools for 1 year. Payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. After successful purchase, all disabled calculation tools and drug info will become active. After exactly 1 year from the subscription purchase date, the annual subscription will renew automatically for another year at the subscription price on the date of the renewal. To cancel auto renewal, users must turn off the auto-renewal 24 hours before the renewal date by going to their iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For ApoThera End User License Agreement, please visit:
- User Interface Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I’ve Ever Wanted
I rely on this app every day. Great user interface and a very handy way to access information in a mobile format.
No Registrations, No Ads, and No Interruptions.
Great App for Hospitalists
Great app, very well designed and easy to use.
I use this daily for quick answers on antibiotics and ‘clinical guidelines’.
Finally a Medical App that is reliable, inexpensive , and comprehensive. Unlike other legacy apps does not require registration. I use it every day.
- ApoThera Inc
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ApoThera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- ApoThera Premium Annual $29.99
- ApoThera Premium Monthly $9.99
- ApoThera 1 year Auto-Renew $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.