ApowerMirror is a cross-platform screen mirroring app to wirelessly share screen among different devices in real time with high quality. It is a practical tool for business, education, live or entertainment.
1. Display iPhone/iPad screen on a bigger screen, including Windows PC, Mac computer or projector
2. Mirror screen between iOS devices (the mirroring device needs to run iOS 11 or above)
3. Control Windows desktop from iOS device
4. Cast screen between iOS and other mobile device
5. Stream videos, mirror photos, sync sound/audio without delay
6. Reflect screen in high resolution
7. Transfer files between phone and the computer via WiFi
8. Write or draw on whiteboard
9. Remote control PPT on Windows PC
ApowerMirror can be applied to the following situations:
• App/game demonstration
• Office presentation
• Classroom teaching
• Live streaming for mobile games
• Home entertainment
1. Adds new features to control PPT on PC from your phone.
2. Adds new drawing orientation option.
3. Adds option: Phone control mode. You can control PC from phone by using cursor or touch.
4. Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Exceeded my expectations
It is very strange to see an app that has either one star ratings or five star ratings. This makes me think that some do not understand how to set this up. Apower mirror worked for me first try. No issues. I set it up for using scriptures and notes in my message for live streaming our church service. I had it up and running in less than ten minutes, which includes finding it in OBS and setting the parameters. That would be my only complaint. When using third party software it has multiple log entries that are labeled the same. You just have to guess until you find the correct one. 99% of people will most likely not have this issue as they are not using it during live steams. Negligable latency which was great!
Now when ever i want to play fortnite mobile my friends at school can watch me play on my ipad mini2. And in general when ever i play on my phone anyone can see me play . plus it’s free . all of the other apps for mirroring are like 8$ a week ,or 30$ a month ,or 200$ a year. I just love this app so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much . I really want you to give this a good review.
Couldn’t get it to work
I tried to mirror an iPad Air 2 to an iPad Pro. Both were on the same network. I could get the mirror but then it would loose the mirror connection and say "mirror stopped (null)". Not sure what that means but it quite mirroring. I then tried the iPad Air 2 to my laptop. It was easier to connect for mirroring but the mirror was so laggy it was not useful.
I am trying to mirror my iPad so other people can watch my iPad as I fly my drone. Laggy was so prevalent that neither app was useable.
I am using ios 12.1.4 by the way.
I gave up and mirrored to a Apple TV>hdmi to VGA adapter>to a computer monitor. Not ideal but it works easily and with no lag. Wish this app would have worked!
- Apowersoft Limited
- 73.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Apowersoft Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.