ApowerMirror is a cross-platform screen mirroring app to wirelessly share screen among different devices in real time with high quality. It is a practical tool for business, education, live or entertainment.
1. Display iPhone/iPad screen on a bigger screen, including Windows PC, Mac computer or projector
2. Mirror screen between iOS devices (the mirroring device needs to run iOS 11 or above)
3. Control Windows desktop from iOS device
4. Cast screen between iOS and other mobile device
5. Stream videos, mirror photos, sync sound/audio without delay
6. Reflect screen in high resolution
7. Transfer files between phone and the computer via WiFi
8. Write or draw on whiteboard
ApowerMirror can be applied to the following situations:
• App/game demonstration
• Office presentation
• Classroom teaching
• Live streaming for mobile games
• Home entertainment
1. Adds connect to PC via scanning QR code
2. Adds control Mac from phones
3. Some other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Exceeded my expectations
It is very strange to see an app that has either one star ratings or five star ratings. This makes me think that some do not understand how to set this up. Apower mirror worked for me first try. No issues. I set it up for using scriptures and notes in my message for live streaming our church service. I had it up and running in less than ten minutes, which includes finding it in OBS and setting the parameters. That would be my only complaint. When using third party software it has multiple log entries that are labeled the same. You just have to guess until you find the correct one. 99% of people will most likely not have this issue as they are not using it during live steams. Negligable latency which was great!
Thanks is app is great! I can connect my phone to the computer!!! I've always wanted to know how to do this and now I know! I usually use my virtual reality so I can see what other people can see. I'm so happy with this app. So easy to do 😃😍
So many negative reviews and yet this is very easy to use. It even has step by step help, and people still say it does not work? You can lead a horse to water...but you can’t fix stupid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.