Built for Email Addicts!
If you have a constant urge to check your emails every five minutes this app is for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work great, but after closing and reopening it doesn’t work
I’ve had this on my computer for a while, and it’s always worked great. I love it because I often need to have multiple gmails open at once, and this was good to keep my personal email seperate.
Today, though, I was having an issue writing an email, so I quit the app and reopened it for the first time. And everything fell apart. The text is way to small. I’m getting an error message saying that it’s based on an outdated Safari. It doesn’t have the indication of how many emails are in my inbox on the bar now. I can’t attach attachments to emails. It’s just a mess.
It’s a shame, because it was workign perfectly before. Now I have to find something new.
It gets three stars because it used to work.
Not an improvement
+ Notifications; however, you can get that with a Chrome plugin
- Can’t CMD+Tab to the window
- Transparancy “feature” isn’t the window BG, it’s the entire window; useless
- Changing color of BG isn’t worth paying for in my opinion
- Tried to add second Google account, taken to web to login, do that, but the app doesn’t recognize I’ve done that
- Desktop view in the pop-out window shrinks the site quite small; would be okay, if I coudl CMD+Tab to the window
Not worth your time and certainly not even worth $3 for all the unlocked features and to remove ads.
Not worth Two Bucks
I can't get this full screen. Does load more than one gmail account, afraid to spend more any more money on another gmail app.
I have an app that works great on ipad and iphone but for macboook, just doesn't get it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.