App in the Air - Flight Tracker and Airport Guide
By AITA LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
--Try it now: Get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any flight absolutely free--
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now: get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any one flight absolutely free.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Okey, we know you asked for this one: now you can forward your booking confirmation emails to email@example.com and we will import your itinerary for you.
Fixed issue with manually adding past flights
Fixed some crashes (please please let us know if you still experience them)
Added new airports:
Wadi Al-Dawasir thanks to Akram M.
Uyuni Airport thanks to Max M.
Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport thanks to Bojan Z.
La Compagnie thanks to Mehdi L.
Jet Air Group; RusJet thanks to Rustam M.
Vologda Air Ben L.
TAR Aerolineas Diego L.
Let us know what you think :-)
P.S. Check out in-apps prices ;-)
P.P.S. We'd much appreciate if you rate our app on App Store - it helps a lot!
Subscription is optional
People complaining about the push notifications subscription cost don't need to buy it. This app is great even without that feature.
The app works great and the watch app is well organized. I travel a lot and it's really nice to have this kind of info available while hanging around the airport.
I especially like the timing estimates the app displays for getting to the gate on time, and the checklist for traveling is a nice little touch.
Cool app, but can get expensive!
Full version of the app, aka lifetime access to the app with the ability to add an unlimited number of flights, costs $50. That is pretty expensive for an app. That aside, the app is feature rich, offers rewards, and works well. If you need detailed information about your flights, then this app has plenty of information about fights and you can test it out for free. You can't go wrong with that.
My Favorite Flight Tracking App
The distinction for this and other similar apps is the ability to get both SMS and push notifications. Obviously push is great but when you’re in locations where cell data or WiFi aren’t available or cost prohibitive, the SMS option is a great backup.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 72.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2015 AITA LIMITED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights$4.99
- Annual subscription for push notifications only$3.99
- Annual real-time flight status subscription by Push/SMS$26.99
- SMS and Push notifications$0.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts$69.99
- Three month Push/SMS subscription$8.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 20 flights via Push/SMS$14.99
- SMS and Push notifications for 10 flights$8.99
- One month Push/SMS Flight Alerts subscription$3.99