App in the Air - Personal travel assistant
By AITA LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual and monthly subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year's or 1st month's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $9.99 and $1.49 respectively.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now: get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any one flight absolutely free.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.1.9
You asked - we deliver:
1) Multiple accounts for email parsing
2) Force touch support on My Flights and selected widgets (Timeline, Checklist, Map, Nearby)
3) Added Korean translation
4) Fixed some bugs in Notification Center widget
5) Fixed bug with aircrafts count in Profile
And we are working hard on reducing app size - we know it is too large right now. Coming soon :)
Major from past updates:
1. Compensation for your delayed flight from AIrHelp. If one of your past flight (from / to EU) canceled or delayed for more than 3 hours, on flight’s feed you would see a special widget on the top. Tap on it and follow the instructions. Receive up to $400 for your flight.
2. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if its possible.
3. Lounges from Loungebuddy: get access to airport lounges worldwide.
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com
App in the Air crew.
Broken Import via Email
Deal breaker for me was when I sent my itinerary to them via email. It imported but very incorrectly. The trip wasn't until January next year (it's November as of this writing) but the app determined it was a previous trip and there was no reasonable way to tell it otherwise. My options were to jump through hoops to fix it or enter the trip manually. I opted to delete the app and use FlightTracker, which does not have this problem. To their credit they did try to help but the best way they could've helped was by fixing the problem instead of trying to get me to jump through dumb instructions, the first of which wasn't even applicable.
Best App for Flying!
The multiple useful features of this app are perfect for the frequent flyer. I love that it automatically enters your flight info from your mailbox. Plus you can easily track how many miles, countries & airlines you've flown. Much better than previous apps I've tried.
Ok - better apps available
This is just an ok app. Cool that it has a watch complication, but the interface is very cluttered. There are better flight tracking apps available.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 24, 2016
- Version: 6.1.9
- Size: 190 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2016 App in the Air, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights$4.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features$3.49
- 1 year subscription for flight status alerts$9.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts$49.99
- SMS and Push notifications$0.99
- Annual premium subscription$29.99
- Annual real-time flight status subscription by Push/SMS$26.99
- Disable ads in the Trip Feed$0.99
- Three month Push/SMS subscription$8.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 20 flights via Push/SMS$14.99