App in the Air - Personal travel assistant
By AITA LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual and monthly subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year's or 1st month's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $9.99 and $1.49 respectively.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now: get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any one flight absolutely free.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.2.2
You asked, we delivered: now you can import flights from Wallet (Passbook)! Just tap (i) on your boarding pass, choose 'Share Pass' and then 'App in the Air'.
+ we fixed that annoying crash on iPad - sorry for inconvenience :(
Your Year in the Air!
We made a video for you to look back at your flights in 2016. Remember that red-eye flight? Or the moment you hit 100K miles? And, of course, we do know what you did last summer :)
You will get a notification once your video is ready. We're rolling this out gradually, so please be patient and you'll receive yours for sure :)
From all of us at App in the Air, we hope you enjoy it!
And, as promised, we reduced app size by almost half :)
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
App in the Air crew.
Great first impression....
Was really happy with the app at first. Great first impression but afterwards you find out that it doesn't update even though TripIt has already updated the previous flight details. Flight details will change and rebooking happens, but new updates just don't flow from tripit to this app. The flight details are also not in the proper date arrangement. The return trip is appearing before the departure trip. And there is no way to change it. Really want to use this instead of tripit but not at this current version. Hope a new update will fix this problem.
Cool, but a bit limited
No adding of private flights is a bit annoying. If you are on an airline not in their database or going to an airport not in their database it can't be added. I can't put in my flights on Trans Maldivian because I can't put in the airport. A button to manually add a past flight and a way to put in a date with text would be huge improvements. If they could link to flightmemory that would be really useful. Hopping for some improvements!
Doesn't connect to Gmail. Support doesn't work.
Tried multiple ways to connect accounts, create profile information, and even tried to contact support. Nothing works. Complete waste of space. I haven't tried to scan a boarding pass, but that's not why I got this app. Disappointed.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 130 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2016 App in the Air, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription for premium features$3.49
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights$4.99
- 1 year subscription for flight status alerts$9.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts$49.99
- Annual premium subscription$29.99
- SMS and Push notifications$0.99
- Annual real-time flight status subscription by Push/SMS$26.99
- Disable ads in the Trip Feed$0.99
- Three month Push/SMS subscription$8.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 20 flights via Push/SMS$14.99