App in the Air - Personal travel assistant
By AITA LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Flight tracking bot: you can try our Facebook Messenger bot to track flights without installing the app (http://messenger.com/t/appintheair)
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now: get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any one flight absolutely free.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.6.5
Dear friends! In the new version, we introduce to you new features:
1. Baggage tracking: track status of your bag if you travel with American Airline (more airlines to come)
1. Compensation for your delayed flight from AIrHelp. If one of your past flight (from / to EU) canceled or delayed for more than 3 hours, on flight’s feed you would see a special widget on the top. Tap on it and follow the instructions. Receive up to $400 for your flight.
2. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if its possible.
3. Improved app translations
- Bug fixes
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com
App in the Air crew.
Not bad, but not nearly as good as some reviews say
I am among those that purchased based on the Sweet Setup review. It's a nice, handy app for travel - when it works. The issues include: TripIt sync is janky at best. Support is generally unhelpful, saying "try syncing again." They send boilerplate responses and don't solve anything. The data that App in the Air *has* gathered is generally incorrect, underestimating the miles I've flow and countries I've been to. The worst part so far, is that I purchased for the Apple Watch app, which doesn't work at all. It just crashes over and over. I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times on the phone and watch, but no results.
Great all around flight app
For me, the best feature is the ability to add multiple recipients and especially SMS when wifi or cell data is not available. I've also used the watch app with no problem. Good to see the app updated.
Best all around travel app
Love it! Some many options including the ability to Send Sms to friends and family on the progress of your flight.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 23, 2016
- Version: 5.6.5
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2016 App in the Air, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights$4.99
- 1 year subscription for flight status alerts$9.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts$29.99
- SMS and Push notifications$0.99
- Annual real-time flight status subscription by Push/SMS$26.99
- Three month Push/SMS subscription$8.99
- Disable ads in the Trip Feed$0.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 20 flights via Push/SMS$14.99
- SMS and Push notifications for 10 flights$8.99
- One month Push/SMS Flight Alerts subscription$3.99