App in the Air - Personal travel assistant
By AITA LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual and monthly subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year's or 1st month's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $9.99 and $1.49 respectively.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now: get Premium feature (flight status notifications without Internet) for any one flight absolutely free.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.1.1
1. Simply scan your documents with camera for automatic check-in feature and never fill them by hands.
2. Delete flight alerts subscribers with long tap from Feed.
3. Flight map view: you can change between 2D and 3D map of your flight. Works offline.
4. New widget packs - select predefined groups of widgets or create your own set.
5. You can now Merge / Split flights by yourself - just tap Edit on My Flights and select flights you want merge (if layover is less than 12 hours and arrival airport is the same as departure) or split.
We are really excited about iOS 10 release, namely:
1) Rich notifications - push notifications are not about text anymore :)
2) iMessage app so you can share & track itinerary without leaving Messages
3) Updated widget that displays timeline of your flight
4) You can now upload your own photo to Finish Flight screen
5) You can now add email for itinerary forwarding in app settings
6) More Watch complications
Major from past updates:
1. Compensation for your delayed flight from AIrHelp. If one of your past flight (from / to EU) canceled or delayed for more than 3 hours, on flight’s feed you would see a special widget on the top. Tap on it and follow the instructions. Receive up to $400 for your flight.
2. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if its possible.
3. Lounges from Loungebuddy: get access to airport lounges worldwide
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
App in the Air crew.
Traveling once or twice a month, this is a very practical app. I don't have to look through old emails or have multiple apps for different airlines. I also love being able to track how many times I fly a year, for fun.
Wish the subscription prices where a bit lower. Or that terminal and gate details would be included without subscription for all flights.
As well the email linking sound a bit scary since asks permission to access all mails.
So far so good
First time using the full version. While it was expensive, it seems to be full of great info. Still diving into the app. Hoping this review removes the "leave feedback" tab.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 239 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012-2016 App in the Air, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Real time flight status alerts for 5 flights$4.99
- 1 year subscription for flight status alerts$9.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts$49.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features$2.49
- SMS and Push notifications$0.99
- Annual premium subscription$19.99
- Annual real-time flight status subscription by Push/SMS$26.99
- Disable ads in the Trip Feed$0.99
- Three month Push/SMS subscription$8.99
- Real time flight status alerts for 20 flights via Push/SMS$14.99