Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
More than Splashing Colors, Create Gorgeous Blacks, Sepia or Cyanotype, Crop or Flip your Photos and more...
With AppiSplashColors you turn your image in a vibrant Black and White, Sepia or Cyanotype(Blue) Color Combo and brush back to Color the areas you want to pop-out...
• QUALITY!!!! AppiSplashColors has the most advanced algorithm to create the perfect Black&White or Sepia Tones. You can fine tune with your own color filter and create a rich Black and White image full of details! HumanSoftware has been doing color retouching software for more than 20 years! The black and white conversion we offer is WAY more sophisticated than any other 'splash' application and this is making a huge difference. Simply check out our screen shots and compare with any other...
• Very unique blend to color that brings a unique dimension to the new black and white or sepia tone.
• FAST, tune your brush easily to splash out your colors, resize your brush just with your mouse, no back and forth over your screen to find the correct radius! Powerful undo brush and visualisation of your selection...
• Adjust your colors thru Hue Saturation Lightness to make your image even more vibrant!
• Easily and visually ZOOM/PAN thru a navigator on your images for precise work.
• No limitation to a certain picture size like other spash apps.
• You can work with MULTIPLE images. Perform the effect on a batch of images...
• You can in one click compare a before/after effect
• Side by Side compare before/after effect
• Ability to Crop Photos Before or After the effect is done.
• You can directly save back to Aperture/IPhoto
• Ability to add a Vintage Vignette effect
• AppiSplashColors lets you save in JPEG, TIF, PNG, BMP, PICT, GIF, Photoshop format, you can even work/save 16bit color PNG/TIF/PSD images.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask... We are highly dedicated to the quality of our tools and give support!
What's New in Version 2.6.3
- Add Vintage Vignetting
just a housewife
I have a few other apps that just highlight the color and have found them hard to navigate at times but they are still a lot easier to use than this one. There is no explanation for anything and sometimes my pictures I put in already have places that have been highlighted before I touch them. This was a waste of my money and time
love the effects, great deal
Very easy to use… You can get outstanding Black and White or blue effects and very detailed renderings. A real must on my app collection.
Not user-friendly! Waste of money!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jan 29, 2012
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Seller: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2012 HumanSoftware Co Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor