Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SPECIAL 70% OFF...
Watermark your Photos and lets you add MULTIPLE Text(s) with adjustable color/shadow/opacity.
Powerful and Easy:
• Add multiple High-resolution Texts/Watermarks to your photos, simply click and type
• Several different Watermarks can be added to the same photo
• Adjust Opacity/Color/Font/Strokes/Shadows
• Text/Watermarks can be saved as preset, and instantly visualized on other photos
• Save the Watermark photo in a different file format (JPEG/TIFF/PNG/BMP/GIF/PICT/PSD)
works also in 16bit TIFF
• Online Manual for assistance
We stand behind our software, any question we are there to help and answer, please e-mail us.
What's New in Version 1.1
work on 16bit images
This app was "ok" before they changed it- the best feature was that you could drag photos onto the checkered screen in the app. Now for some reason you can't do that? I have way too many pictures to be wasting time searching through my library by IMG number. Incredibly disappointing. Oh yea, and the "support page" doesnt even exist. Wow.
Exactly what i was looking for...
needed to put copyrights and titles on my photos… works good… i also like that i can add a shadow to my watermark, never seen that elesewhere.
simple and to the point
like the ability to position precisely my watermark and shadowing unlike other of those apps
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jul 07, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Seller: Human Software Company Inc
- © 2012 HumanSoftware Co Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor