TouchArcade 4.5 out of 5 stars "a ridiculously easy title to recommend"
** PLEASE NOTE: Requires 3.6GB free space to install. Runs at variable resolutions based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
A mudokon chosen by the fickle finger of fate, Abe was a first class Floor-Waxer for RuptureFarms who was catapulted into a life of adventure.
Late one night he overheard plans from his boss, Molluck the Glukkon, to turn Abe and his fellow Mudokons into Tasty Treats as a final effort to rescue Molluck's failing meatpacking empire!
Can Abe change the fate of thousands and rescue the Mudokons? Can he escape the dark recesses of RuptureFarms and the desolate, uninviting, and downright terrifying surrounding environment?
Lead our unlikely hero on his mission because if he doesn’t make it… Abe’s back on the menu!
* Supports MFi gamepads (extended profile only).
* Supports Cloud Save via iCloud’s CloudKit; sync your saves across multiple devices.
* Supports Leaderboards and Achievements via GameCenter.
Fix bug in Zulag3 (iPad).
Ratings and Reviews
Your New Favorite & no in-app$ or ads!!
Bought this because the reviews were good & graphics looked cool---WOW!! So glad I did!!
Very impressed with the game all around; funny, slightly gory, many different puzzle styles--with puzzles inside of puzzles, hidden secrets throughout, haven't found a glitch yet---believe me, I could go on....but by now your tired of reading.
I like this Odd World game/so much I went back & bought the other two without reading reviews; I'm sure you will too ! !
Congrats to all who worked on this!!
How to do a reboot
As one of the people who played the original game in the 90s, I must say I am truly impressed by how it was transformed for the modern smartphone. While being to form and feeling it takes advantage of all the new capabilities of these devices and is elevated even higher, which is an impossible feat given the cult status that oddworld has achieved already. I am glad that newer generations will get to play and enjoy this great game the same way we did in the nineties!
I love all the Oddworld games
I hope Oddworld keeps them coming. iOS started with good games but it's been hard finding console quality for a while now. So many games are short or mindless. This game is so so good, as are Munch's Oddysey and Stranger's Wrath (my fave). I played on an iPhone 5S, using touch screen controls only, and I thoroughly enjoyed this game. They did a fantastic job with this port, and the Quicksave feature helps squeeze in playtime even when life keeps distracting you.
- Oddworld Inhabitants Inc
- 3.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2005-2017 Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.