Game only runs on Metal capable devices!
This is the latest and greatest jet dogfight game, coming from the creators of Sky Gamblers, Battle Supremacy and Radiation series! Get into the cockpit and prepare to take-off.
Unlock, upgrade and customize the weapons and defenses of more than 100 planes. Paint your favorite jet fighter, customize patterns and badges for the ultimate looks. Become the master of the skies!
Untangle the story of great bravery and despicable treason through the single player campaign. This is not an easy task. You'll experience huge open world areas with carefully recreated cities like San Francisco and Rio de Janeiro, Danger is everywhere. Skies are filled with menacing enemy jet fighters, the sea is crawling with heavily armed battleships and SAM sites are lurking within buildings or forests.
Polish your evasive maneuvers, aerial combat and targeting skills against AI in custom set games and go prepared for online PVP or PVE. Experience non-stop action against or together with top world players in up to 7 vs 7 airplanes.
Supported devices: iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 3,iPad mini 2, iPod touch (6th generation)
Drastically reduced the cost of airplanes and upgrades.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing…but has flaws
A spectacular addition to Atypicals growing list of games, Infinite Jets has brilliant graphics, easy to learn UI, and a fun but rather short campaign. But as any other game it has its flaws and has plenty of room for improvement. One problem is the tech tree. Way too many jets at too cheap a price. I’ve only been playing for a day and I already have a level 20 jet. The couple thousand credits the game gives you at the beginning is enough to get the first 35 jets. This means a large chunk of planes are bought but never used. I think a system similar to Infinite tanks which the player can build aircraft out of components would be much more interesting and rewarding. Another problem is gameplay. Although fun and entertaining the gameplay can get a bit boring. There is little strategy and skill involved and so becomes repetitive, and in single player mode aircraft are way too close to each other. Perhaps making aircraft spawn further away would add more strategy in the game and make it more interesting. Lastly one small thing which bugs me: the machine gun sound. I might be a little nit picky here but the machine gun sounds like a tiny .30 cal. A mini gun sound would definitely sound cooler. Overall great game but could be improved.
A lot of the same
Had air supremacy and Cold War, and this installment is the newer version with better ground and visual graphics that taxes an IPhone 6 64GB to the max. Nice clouds addition and a lot of “time” was obviously spent on cities and buildings, probably too much time because you don’t really get to see everything because it all is a passing blur while in combat. Combat is the same regurgitated style as the older games as you swarm about like flies and mosquitoes round and round (and round) circling and shooting- not much strategy. In single player games, you begin opposite your opponents almost within missile lock range- no sneaking around a mountain. It’s point blank action shootem’ up style. I think Cold War has the option to select the number of enemies in single player mode; please add that. Swarming misquotes is not all that fun. Great effort so you get 5 stars. One gripe- The whole plane upgrade matrix tree is confusing.
This is probably one of the best fighter games available on the App Store. Console quality graphics, pretty accurate physics, tons of customization options, and no micro transactions that feel absolutely necessary (unlike Batte Supremacy which had some missions locked behind a paywall). Flying over the island at 35,000 feet looked like I was looking at a real island. All I would like to see is a variation in cockpits, music while in combat (unless it’s just a bug on my end), and more single player missions with updates. Otherwise it’s very fun and worth the money!
- ATYPICAL GAMES LLC
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Atypical Games
- In-App Purchases
- Airplane Skin Pack 1 $0.99
- Airplane Skin Pack 2 $0.99
- Airplane Badge Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.