As life struggles to gain a foothold in a devastated world, a new life-form emerges from the rubble. Mold yourself into any shape as you explore this strange, challenging landscape. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the ethereal music of electronica legend The Future Sound of London.
** iOS Exclusive: iPhone X, iCloud and 3D Touch support! **
* Apple Design Award 2017 winner
* TouchArcade's Best iPhone Games of 2017
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of the year
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of the year
* Computerworld’s Top 10 Innovative Games of the year
* IGN’s “Best of 2015” Most Innovative Games, Best Platformers
“The weirdest, coolest platformer I’ve ever played”
“Endlessly creative and exciting puzzle”
- 9/10 “Amazing” IGN
“Chic, stylish and Inventive”
"Puzzle design that never dips below being consistently, delightfully intelligent"
- A.V. Club
“Genuinely original and a smart physics puzzler”
- PC Gamer
“Beautiful and smart”
- Hardcore Gamer
“It’s one of the best puzzle games in a very long time”
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Unique and innovative game with simple, groundbreaking touch controls
- Designed with Multi-Touch in its core for a complete tactile experience
- iOS Exclusive: fully immersive 3D Touch is used to determine eraser size
- iCloud support for sharing progress across your devices
- iPhone X wide-screen full support
- 7 vast hand-painted worlds filled with puzzles, secrets and imaginative bosses
- Origins of the Mushroom hidden in background clues. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Soundtrack by British electronica legend The Future Sound of London (FSOL)
- Left-handed mode insuring excellent play experience for all players
- Dozens of original achievements to conquer. Can you find them all?
- Speed-running and scoring challenges will keep you coming back for hours and hours of fungus!
Join other Mushroom 11 fans on our Facebook page:
Chat with us on Twitter: @UntameGames
If you find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPhone X fullscreen support
- iCloud support for sharing progress across devices
- Various fixes and improvements
- Localized to two First Nation languages: Inuktitut and Algonquin
Ratings and Reviews
See that green blob in the screenshots? That's Mushroom 11, an ever-expanding fungal mass. To solve this game’s innovative puzzles, you’ll need to move the goo by strategically erasing it and letting it regenerate. Making your way through the surreal world of this Apple Design Award winner is a truly unique experience—thanks in large part to the beautifully responsive touchscreen controls.
Broke all the rules
Wow, that was... weird! Atmospheric and grotesque, and extremely tricky, but very, very well thought out and fun to play! The mood reminded me of Earthbound, sort of too depressed to be more than mildly creepy, if that makes sense... and the gameplay is amazing. I played through the whole game and I still don’t know the rules of how to move, you just... do it. It’s all about feel and finesse, but the problem solving thrown in sets the pace perfectly.
Only complaint? The game really is very short. I finished it in maybe 3 hours of solid gameplay, over 2 days? That’s not a lot for $4.99, gotta be honest, so a little disappointed there. I’m not really sure if it’ll have much replay value, so that really is a disappointment. Hence, 4 stars instead of 5.
I absolutely love this game, and it’s probably one of my all time favorites. The controls are super responsive, and the physics are surprisingly good
Although sometimes some hilarious happens, like when my mushroom decides to become a rocket in the middle of a boss stage
On the whole, this is probably one of the best game out here and the puzzles are complicated but fun
Ok so now I’ll give a few spoilers, but know the game doesn’t actually tell you these things
If you pay attention to the background, you can slightly piece together what happened in this apocalyptic landscape
For example, in the first and second level there are billboards advertising an anti-aging product, and in chapter 4 (I think) there a bunch of little mushroom balls along with “A life without end is not a life worth living” so I’m guessing that the mushroom was used in, or is a product of that anti aging thing.
Also you might wanna check out that tire swing in chapter two
- Keren Software LLC
- 301.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Keren Software LLC (Untame)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.