Take part in the most challenging investigation of FBI agent Jack Reed! Some mysterious
creature kidnapped his son, and now his fate is in your hands. Jack`s life keeps a lot of
secrets... Can you solve all of them?
Try out your brain and logic, find hidden objects, escape room by room, and do not give
up on the most challenging puzzles to help Jack to find the right door. Riddlord is new 3D
puzzle adventure. It`s not the game for everyone, but it is the game for the one, who is
brave enough to investigate unsolved crimes. The end of the story is up to you, seeker!
We cannot guarantee, you can escape from mystical Riddle Master, but we promise you
will never forget this detective adventure.
• Fairly hardcore game. Unexpected and challenging puzzles are waiting to be solved.
• Mystical atmosphere and engrossing storyline. You will dive into the ocean of mystery puzzles and will not even notice that.
• Stunning conceptual 3D graphics. Realistic visuals, lights, shadows - we wrote music for your eyes. Just enjoy!
• Intuitive touch controls. Point and click. What can be easier? Nothing.
• Beautiful music. Turn it on and dive deep into the mystery. Headphones are recommended.
• Easter eggs
We have created something special for you. You can pass the game after a while again,
some of its elements have several solutions.
Amrita Studio is a small team of indie developers. We are new to the gaming industry, but
we are creative, inspired and have a lot of ideas to share with gamers all over the world.
- UI Toolbox usage
- Object drug & drop interaction
- Camera default rotation direction
- IPhoneX display/toolbox
- Object interaction bugs fixes
- ABC key interaction bug fixes
- Screwdriver interaction bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I read the reviews about it being frustrating, but love games like The Room, so I threw caution to the wind. Unfortunately, the reviews were right. Even when you know a piece fits in a puzzle, it takes multiple tries to get it to work. This also means that when you are simply trying out different scenarios with items you have collected you may have been correct but the game is so unresponsive you think you are wrong. For example, I knew the bat knob went on the desk drawer in the puzzle room, but it took so many attempts It became extremely frustrating. Also, in the same room there is a small table where you have to pry out the pieces of metal from the top of it with the screwdriver and it took many many unnecessary attempts to get the screwdriver to “stick” and pry off the metal pieces. With most other games like this, including The Room, simply moving the inventory piece over the target area will get it to be accepted. But with this game, it appears that there are specific ways items must be placed and until you finally figure it out you have worked your last nerve. It shouldn’t be so hard to use or place in inventory item. I wanted to love this game, but sadly, it is way to frustrating to play. I hope the developers read these reviews and take some action to address these issues because this could be a much more enjoyable experience and a great game.
Really want to like it but some problems impede
So far I am enjoying the concept and style. The camera however, while exploring, does not feel smooth. Almost like the frame rate dips or my device is not able to handle the game (playing on a iPhone 8+ with plenty of remaining storage and up to date) kind of disappointing as when I examine an object, it feels perfect and smooth to rotate the camera around it but far from it when back to the “room” to explore more.
The controls occasionally feel a bit “off” during some puzzles as well. Like others, I find it misreading inputs more than acceptably and it tends to impede what I feel I could otherwise do with minimal effort.
On the plus side.. I do feel like the primary flaws are control and visual stutter while exploring (frame rate?) while this is definitely unfortunate for the time being, I can see this being a great “Room”-like game and very enjoyable to many fans of puzzle and exploration type games. in its current state though, I cannot rate above my very generous 3 stars, and truly hope this game is updated swiftly. The effort shows, and I very much enjoy the premise as well as the “true crime” feel, so I sincerely hope you fix the issues and turn this into the great game it easily could and should be. Will gladly update my review if/when an update hits
Good looks isn’t everything
Being a huge fan of the Room games I’m constantly looking for something similar. This, however gorgeous looking is not making the mark. The controls are clunky at best, often making you frustrated that you can’t reach a certain angle of view. They are inverted by default but this can be changed, thankfully, if you desire so.
The graphics are gorgeous and the puzzles semi hard, but that’s basically the end of it. There is no compelling or believable story - it’s all about mysticism or magic, with most objects not adhering to any kind of laws of physics. The backstory has something to do with a PI investigating murders, but the objects and environment is more like a lucid dream in a magical world. Not only that, the problems seem to have little to do with each other, and the feeble attempt to connect solving a puzzle with the story does not convince at all. Furthermore, the locations where to look for puzzles are sometimes
very unintuitive or hard to find with little clues. Sometimes, a location just isn’t “clickable” until you have gathered a missing object or advanced enough in the story, at which time a device you written off as scenery now becomes interactive.
For the casual puzzler, why not try the game - it will give you an hour or so of enjoyment. But for a fan of the Room series, this is a disappointment.
However, few succeeds well at their first try so I would still keep my eyes open for future games from the same developer.
- RANGOSIOUS HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 687.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RANGOSIOUS HOLDINGS LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.