By Yuriy Melyushin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
i2Reader is an innovative and award-winning eBook reader!
Among the features:
- Support of EPUB (DRM-free), PDF, RTF, HTML, FB2, MOBI, DOC and plain text formats;
- Customizable styles;
- Dictionary support (starDict format) for quick word lookup;
- Extremely user-friendly interface;
- One-way built-in FTP server to upload books and dictionaries to i2Reader;
- One-way built-in Web server to upload books and dictionaries from your computer;
- Support for cross-platform Calibre tool to upload books to i2Reader;
- Custom-made PDF rendering engine that reformats the text from PDFs for easier reading on the iPhone screen;
- Display and save of inline images in the books;
- Integrated Web browser to quickly download books from the Internet;
- Table of Contents;
- Landscape and fullscreen modes;
- Book groups.
What's New in Version 4.6.8
- stability improved;
- transfer selected books, dictionaries and styles to new i2Reader Cloud added.
Terrible! Nice feature set but nothing works!
If you load the books via iTunes you can at least read them. However, none of the network protocols work, half of the EPUB's are corrupted when compared to other book readers that read the files just fine. I wanted to love this app because of the auto scroll and the ability to read EPUB's and mobi files but it failed miserably. Wasted $.99 and about three hours trying to make it work. Do yourself a favor, get one of the other fine readers is out there that have been updated recently. I was fooled by the price reduction to $.99. Don't throw yours away :-)
I was looking for such app to be able reading pdf while make it look like ePub
Well done developer
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 4.6.8
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Seller: Yuriy Melyushin
- © 2007-2015 Yuri Melyushin. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.