Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- iPhone X support
- minor bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Should have left it alone!
Okay, I can’t take the wait any more! I reluctantly went along with it when you “retired” the original app I bought. But now since iOS 11, the app crashed continuously- whether importing images or trying to use it. It added an hour and a half of unbillable time to a recent site survey I did. Also lost was the layering in pdf files, which are now just flattened images saved as PDFs. It was great to be able to fine tune the elements in a graphic design program, but now you cannot do that. Why? What was the point of that change? PLEASE FIX YOUR APP - or revert to the “old” version which worked great. And please restore the ability to populate files across all my devices without extorting payment for the cloud option.
Loved this app until version 6.08 update
I use this app for my position covering boat documentation and have loved it up until the recent update. My only complaint is that I lost the ability to focus in low lighted areas and also the use of my front facing camera which I use very often when in tight spots. Could you guys please bring back these functions, if not I may have to venture out to a new app.
Have app, will measure
Been using this app for what seems like forever. It’s really useful to have when you’re out shopping and can’t remember how tall or wide things are. It’s useful to be able to pull out this app and see how much room you have back home for a new piece of furniture. Should be a default app on the phone!
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Top App Cloud $2.99
- Top App Cloud $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.