Premium class organization.
Extreme Agenda is your planner for iOS with powerful calendar, reminder, note, list, search, and contact views. Integrate and completely customize your organizer with themes, icons, and views to give you full control of your life.
What they Say:
"Cant find a better value anywhere in the AppStore than Extreme Agenda" - Doug G in iPhone Life Magazine
"Extreme Agenda will really stand alone as an app with enough simplicity to work for just about anyone, but with enough power coupled with stability to also work for power users." - iSource Pick of the Week
"Your calendar on steroids" - Colm on the t4Show Podcast.
Awarded top 3 in calendar apps in 2014 BestAppEver Awards.
• Powerful views including Year, Month, Week, Upcoming Agenda List, and Timeline Day.
• Integrated Reminders on your Calendar.
• Pull Birthdays and Anniversaries from your contacts with pictures.
• Advanced repeating event options.
• ISO week, and week start options.
• Natural Language Entry(English Only)
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar(Google, iCloud, Exchange).
• Next month preview option on Month View
• Uses time bars and icons to keep you informed at a glance
• Put event text right on your calendar
• Filter by single calendar with one touch
• Move/Copy Events
• Lock Events/Reminders with PIN
• Time Zone Support
• Drag-n-Drop on Month/Week Strip Views
• Email Events
• Event Templates
• Add a List right in the notes of an event
• Print and share Agenda
• Full Task/Todo list with multiple sorting options.
• Reminders on your Calendar
• Designed for GTD Use
• Repeating Tasks, Task Alarms, and Templates
• Add a List right in notes of any reminder
• Three levels of sorting
• Print and share reminder list
• Photo List, Grid, and Coverflow contact views
• Quickly filter by favorite, alpha or categories
• Smart Categories - Save as Apple groups
• Sort by category, company, or name
• Group Email/Text
• Dated notes with image attachment
• Make checklists, shopping lists, invoices and more with ease
• Email or Airdrop your lists to a friend
• Backup lists to Dropbox
• Global search view
• Built-In list search for Agenda, Contacts, Reminders, and Notes
Identifying and Filtering
• Filter events/reminders based on iCal calendars.
• Filter items to hide private events/reminders.
• Add categories to events/reminders/contacts for filtering and icon support.
• Over 1000 professional icons built in to easily identify your events and reminders.
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• iPhone offers Tabbed, Side Menu, and Classic Interfaces
• TextExpander and Dropbox Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Full Theming System with Sharing.
• Help System and FAQ
Need some help?
We've worked hard to make the app invaluable right out of the gate, but to have the really powerful features sometimes things can't all be clear. So if you need some help or have a problem or suggestion please skip the AppStore review and go right to the source. The app contains a help system and tips and ways to contact us directly via email or Twitter.
Though we really appreciate good reviews if you like what we're doing!
iOS6-iOS10: If you are not seeing your data, make sure you have given the app access in the main device settings under privacy. If you think you are losing events, check your main device settings calendar 'sync' option.
* Watch a quick video at xa.birdsoft.net to see just some of the great features. *
Get Organized. Go Extreme!
Small adjustments for iPhoneX and other fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Update: heard the saying better late than never! LOL. Well these guys live up to that. Received a response to my first review 2 and a half years later!!! Yes you read right, no grammatical mistake! I had no idea what they were even talking about, had to find review and read again. Still laughing, and just had to write about it, too funny. Guys I moved on a long time ago with my issue. You should have too. Maybe you were bored and needed stuff to do? Who knows!?!? Had to update stars for this great effort on the part of the developers for answering two and a half years later. Ha-Ha. Maybe my comment was lost in cyberspace and just found, or maybe I was just light years ahead of them. Lol. Anyways nice product.
Since I updated to the latest version some of my events are disappearing and my icons disappear also. I have imput the same event about 8 times and every time I open my calendar the event has disappeared. This happens to more than one event. Getting very annoyed. Also I have added icons to many events and when I open calendar again the icons have disappeared but the event is there. Please fix. Worked great until this last update. Don't want to delete calendar but if my events keep disappearing it's useless to me. Love this calendar when it worked. Just looked back and noticed all of my events that I have entered for the whole year have all disappeared. Very upset now.
Events disappearing has nothing to do with our app. A technical support inquiry would have pointed you to Apple's setting that removes events older than a certain age and assured that you are just not filtering out the event from being viewed. Thanks.
If you like to customize and want am AllInOne Planner...
.. This is one of the best calendar/ planner apps, hands down. I have tried just about all of the popular ones available and in my opinion, for the same price or maybe a couple bucks less, you get everything else all the others offer, plus reminders, lists that can actually tally totals, every calendar view that exists, templates and nice contacts feature. In response to the individual complaining about colours, there are 37 to choose from and that's just the background. For items entered on the calendar you can choose numbers, squares, writing.. Etc.. And another nice touch is the option to choose pattern/textures which is especially noticeable on the iPad.. Oh yeah, because this app is universal too. I wish I could upload pics because the ones here really don't express the versatility. I haven't checked recently but maybe the website has better views because it can be as wild or conservative as you need it to be. I like mine black and as minimal as can be but sometimes change it up and fly my freak flag because with this app I can do anything. My only complaint is it doesn't have a Mac crossover app, to my knowledge but it's nor a necessity for me.
I've used Extreme Agenda for several years, BUT IT IS LOCKING UP since last update.
AMENDED: Latest version works fabulous! I've updated to an iPhone 6 Plus.
HELP PLEASE! I've been a true fan & have recommended Extreme Agenda to many business associates, family & friends. But since the latest update the app keeps locking up and then unexpectedly closes down. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue. I have an iPhone 5 with the current 7.1 version.
- Birdsoft LLC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Birdsoft LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.