Pretty Good Solitaire
By Goodsol Development Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier solitaire game collection with 600 different solitaire card games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- Easy to play: just drag the cards or tap them to move them quickly.
- Beautiful cards: designed to look like real cards but be easy to see.
- Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them.
- Automatic Game Saving: saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return.
- AutoPlay/QuickMove: option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you.
- Dynamic Card Sizing: pinch to make the cards smaller or spread to make them bigger. It automatically adjusts card size for portrait or landscape.
- Tap and hold on a pile to get more information about what cards can be played there.
- Tap the game name button to do a new game, play the next game number, or see your statistics.
- Tap the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- Over 2 billion starting positions for each game. Game numbers compatible with the Mac version, FreeCell game numbers compatible with Windows FreeCell.
- Statistics for multiple players.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for over 15 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html . This is the first mobile version of Pretty Good Solitaire, available exclusively for the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.41
Fixed crash in iOS 9 on 4th generation iPads when entering a game from the main menu
Absolutely the best
I have also been playing this game for 20 years or more. Not only doesn't sound hundreds of games, it's user interface is wonderful, and thee customer support is terrific. Two things I miss from the PC version: The game beautiful Russian which is hard to find, and the ability to search for games by difficulty. Inform with this many days it would be wonderful to have a multiple search, for example hard games with three decks. However I'm just really grateful that this game exists!
Still the best
I have been playing pretty good solitaire for almost 20 years. Been playing the mac version for about 7yrs (windows prior to that).
Was thrilled to find that there's an iPad version. Still waiting for Cromwell to appear on the mac version, but I know it'll happen by n by.
Serious collection of patience games
The second biggest collection of solitaire/patience games I know of on iOS, one of the best presentation wise though too bad it is only for iPad
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 25, 2015
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 146 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Goodsol Development Inc.
- © 2015 Goodsol Development Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.