Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed 8bit and 16bit role playing game, pen and paper rpg and nerd humor, you are going to love this game!
Do&De features NO in-app purchases (IAP) or ads - you get the entire game for one price!
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
See what the users are saying on our official Facebook page:
- Solved occasional crashes and slow-downs
Ratings and Reviews
Old school with new humor
The game reminds me of old school J-RPGs, but with silly main characters, a neat time traveling theme, and self-aware/ breaking the 4th wall NPC humor. Battles are turned based and items can be interesting such as healing using ‘potato chips’. You can customize the difficulty, window color and save at any time— which is great.
The controls took me quite some time to get used to— I’m pretty sure they could have been more streamlined, or if there were an option to be able to edit/ change them I would’ve. I also wish there was a zoom in feature in the game because it can look quite small on the phone.
I see that the main characters look worse than most of the other characters in the game— I know it must be on purpose but it’s odd. Despite my gripes about the controls/ main character the game is getting quite enjoyable. It’s worth giving the game a chance if you’re on the fence.
Deserves a 6th star at least
Love it! First off, no crashing, for those like me who worry about that. This game is very funny! I'm just a short way in but I've had some really great laughs so far. This is also very well put together. A Final Fantasy meets World of Warcraft but with a better sense of humor. I can tell I'm going to get a lot of hours of great game play out of this. It's not a graphics game. It's a shout out to when games were good! If anything I feel bad that I paid so little for this game. I probably sound like a fake ad comment, but I'm actually just happy I found this gem. It's the one you're looking for.
Update, still not done, months later, still love this game and just bought sequel. One downside, if I get a phone call, I lose all unsaved progress. Sometimes it hurts, but I save often.
I gotta say, I'm not one to write reviews, but this game deserves one. 5 stars definitely so far. I don't like that there isn't a quick save or anything and I feel like when I go out of the app to check messages or something, I feel like it's going force shut down on me... Like while I'm writing this review! It hasn't yet lately. It has the charm of an NES/SNES RPG and has a lot of fun references. The first one is actually two. They made a lot of fun of my favorite character of all time there lol. The second reference you'll definitely get when you see him if you're a fan of video games. There's also a small treat for you all also right after that. Just remember, "It's dangerous to go alone..."
- HeartBit Interactive S.r.l.
- 159.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Heartbit Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.