Delete Apps is the best app for thoroughly uninstalling applications and their associated files on your Mac. It is completely FREE with no hidden charges.
• Easily find and remove applications
• Delete both the app and all its related library files (container files, caches, logs, preferences and so on)
• Get a detailed breakdown of what Delete Apps is deleting for each app
• Ability to delete exactly the app/files you wish
• Get a visual indication of exactly how much space you will free up
• Search for specific apps to delete
• Sort found Application results by size/name/whether they have been selected for deletion
• Thoroughly delete an app and all its related contents, not just a surface level clean
• Free up valuable space on your Mac
• Speed up your Mac’s performance
• Regular free updates
Note: Delete Apps cannot remove some applications completely due to sandbox restrictions. When this is the case, it will direct you to the specific file locations and allow you to manually remove any apps/files that it could not automatically delete on your behalf.
We've worked hard to make Delete Apps as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Minor bug fix
- Updated app screenshots
Ratings and Reviews
struggle no more
I had downloaded some apps from an internet site through applications and they were super glitchy depsite the good reviews. So I decided to delete the apps, but when i attempted to do that, i couldnt delete them. I tried to add them to my trash can, but no such luck. Finally I decided to dwnload an uninstaller, the first two I tried didn’t work, but this was as easy as 1, 2, 3. I will deinitely keep this incase I need it in the future.
Doesn’t remove all pieces
Since this app is restricted by App Store guidelines and only searches Applications and Users folders, it doesn’t remove the pieces of apps that get loaded into the System-wide Library or Var folders. It also deletes the selected items immediately, rather than moving to Trash first.
In most cases this makes little difference. But for privacy-minded individuals looking to remove all evidence of a particular app, AppCleaner by FreeMacSoft does a more thorough job.
Works great and is truly free!
All of the other “free” unistaller apps that scan and remove associated files required to buy them to actually use them. This one worked great and is free. Very easy to use, works fast. Keep up the good work, dev!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.